KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Nutricology, Delta-Fraction, Tocotrienols

5495574879602797338님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have found this product to be very helpful and I used to get it else ware which proved to be slow and expensive then I discovered it on iHerb so it now costs less and arrives sooner using DHL who are marvelous 4 days from the other side of the planet to Australia Fabulous product and fantastic service I could not wish for more - Thank You

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wonderful addition to your suppliments

Reviewer2256452님께서 Jun 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful addition to regular supplementation. This form of vitamin E is so much more potent than any other.

Great Tocotrienol product

Romero님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great Tocotrienol product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

supposed to help cholesterol levels

AndreaFrankel님께서 Dec 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My cholesterol levels dropped, but I was taking several supplements at once for this, so I really can't say if this helped or not.

More expensive than Dr. Best one

Reviewer2775246님께서 Dec 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

iherb has discontinued the same product of Dr. best brand. This brand has the same ingredient but more expensive. Note that Vitamin E is a fat soluble vitamin and once per day is more than enough for normal body.

Form of Vitamin E

5735307082379389920님께서 Aug 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful form of vitamin E. Nutricology is a trusted name for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Vitamin E is a must have for your health and found predominantly in soy products, but there is an alternative.

Reviewer2589315님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nutricology, Delta-Fraction Tocotrienol takes care of the void created by soy allergy in vitamin E by marketing a product I have been looking for at least 2 years. A new soy-free supplement. None have been available that I could find. The product is called,"Delta-Fraction, 50 mg." This product has the redeeming quality of combining all your vitamin E dietary needs into a powerful softgel. The ingredient is in the annatto beans and from them comes Tocotrienols which have more powerful antioxidant activity than tocopherols. Delta-tocotrienols are the stronger of the tocotrienols. They are reasonably priced and are much smaller in size than the monsters we are used to. I would recommend to this to anyone looking for the link that has been missing for so long. Great product. If only they could get the soy lecithin out of ice cream and chocolate...one miracle at time. Thank you Nutricology.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Tocotrienols in small capsule

Reviewer3015548님께서 Sep 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Small size, easy to swallow. I have used three bottles of these and continue to tolerate the product well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice tiny softgels, really easy to swallow

Reviewer1928274님께서 Aug 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have heard great things about annatto tocotrienols to aid in high cholesterol so we are giving this a try. Will order another bottle for sure.

good product

Reviewer3261047님께서 Feb 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

no problem