KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nutricology, CoQH-CF 유빈퀴놀, 60 소프트젤

₩47,599
₩76,905
할인금액: ₩29,305 (38% 할인)
11 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.2 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

really excellent quality ubiquinone

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1587735님께서 Mar 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

ive been using this on and off and noticed a massive difference when taking 2-3 a day (spreadout over the course of the day 1 with each meal )..ive found that the difference in my stamina is amazing ive been able to run to work far longer distances than normal and work much better. i highly recommend this product ive tried several and none compare to this. i will definately be ordering again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good product

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Queenbee님께서 May 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with this great product. It does not contain soy. The other ingredients caprylic acid, capri acid and alppha lipoic acid. I take this Ubiquinol QH together with Jarrows Toco Sorb (VIT E). This has worked very well to bring my blood pressure under control.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Definitely Worth a Try

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1022886님께서 Mar 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking Ubiquinol for a few months but this is the first time I tried this brand. The reason I tried it was because the some of the other reviews mentioned a noticable increase in energy. I have to tell you, I agree with this. Since taking this I notice I'm getting better, stronger workout in & feel generally more energetic. See what you think...it's worth a try.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3112496님께서 Jun 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Switch from ubiqinone to ubiquinol, which is more easily absorbed by our body. This is the only brand (100mg) which did not have any soy, which is linked to hormone imbalance, breast cancer due to estrogen dominance.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Don't recommend

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1062848님께서 Mar 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product caused massive acid reflux/indigestion(I'm guessing due to the d-limonene oil). Don't recommend it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »