KO

iHerb 상품평

₩46,718

₩75,480

할인금액: ₩28,763 (38% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

really excellent quality ubiquinone

Reviewer1587735님께서 Mar 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

ive been using this on and off and noticed a massive difference when taking 2-3 a day (spreadout over the course of the day 1 with each meal )..ive found that the difference in my stamina is amazing ive been able to run to work far longer distances than normal and work much better. i highly recommend this product ive tried several and none compare to this. i will definately be ordering again.

Very harsh - PAIN

Reviewer2849284님께서 Apr 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered 4 bottles of this and am in the process of negotiating a return with iherb, because of extreme pain when taking this product. I took it with other supplements during breakfast and got an extremely painful stomach ache for 3 days running. I had to lay down in almost a fetal position for several hours before the pain subsided. I don't recommend it.

Good product

Queenbee님께서 May 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with this great product. It does not contain soy. The other ingredients caprylic acid, capri acid and alppha lipoic acid. I take this Ubiquinol QH together with Jarrows Toco Sorb (VIT E). This has worked very well to bring my blood pressure under control.

Definitely Worth a Try

Reviewer1022886님께서 Mar 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking Ubiquinol for a few months but this is the first time I tried this brand. The reason I tried it was because the some of the other reviews mentioned a noticable increase in energy. I have to tell you, I agree with this. Since taking this I notice I'm getting better, stronger workout in & feel generally more energetic. See what you think...it's worth a try.

Don't recommend

Reviewer1062848님께서 Mar 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product caused massive acid reflux/indigestion(I'm guessing due to the d-limonene oil). Don't recommend it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer3112496님께서 Jun 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Switch from ubiqinone to ubiquinol, which is more easily absorbed by our body. This is the only brand (100mg) which did not have any soy, which is linked to hormone imbalance, breast cancer due to estrogen dominance.

Good Product and Price

Reviewer1799209님께서 Nov 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quality product and ingredients with no soy and has alpha-lipoic acid

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product, it really works!

Reviewer1181747님께서 Dec 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My levels of Q10 were tested and were very low. I took this product 3 times per day for one year. One year later I was retested and the levels of Q10 in my blood are considerable higher!

Great Product!!!

Reviewer1293122님께서 Dec 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been look for a CoQ product that did not contain soy along with other harmful substances sometimes used in capsules. This one is definitely it. I've been using it for about 6 months now and I can definitely notice difference in how I feel since I've started.

ubiquinol

Reviewer2532391님께서 Nov 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very pleased with delivery time, well done Iherb!! Great to have the choice of hypoallergenic product - well done to the manufacturer-Nutricology.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품