KO

₩11,959

₩21,126

할인금액: ₩9,167 (43% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Lead Content

Reviewer1631643님께서 Apr 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I contacted Nutricology to determine the lead content, here is how they replied: "The United States Pharmacopeia mandates no more than 10 µg/lead per day from any product, and all of our products are far below that level. California Proposition 65, however, sets the lead standard 20 times lower, at 0.5 µg/day" Take away: Unless you have an extraordinary sensitivity, pregnant, or plan on taking this long term, you're fine. The only reason I gave this less than 5 stars is because other (more expensive) products offer a higher Butyric Acid content and don't have the Prop 65 warning.

better than probiotics

Reviewer1694531님께서 Dec 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

butyric acid seemed to be the missing link for my digestive problems (cramping and diarrhea). I had tried numerous brands of probiotics but it wasn't until I used butyric acid that my gut finally functioned normally.

Excellent

Reviewer1235595님께서 Nov 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been suffering with candida for years now and within a few hours of taking butyraid I started to feel a difference - I am on the candida diet also.

Helpful for IBS

Reviewer1011799님께서 Jun 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I learned through study that butyric acid was very helpful for combatting IBS. Now my husband and I both take one a day with a larger meal, and it is one of the things, along with probiotics and digestive enzymes, that has turned these problems around.

HIGH ENERGY!

Reviewer2862251님께서 Apr 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps greatly with adrenal fatigue and helps support the endocrine system. works very well!

really good

Reviewer1841961님께서 May 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

you can get this stuff from butter fat too. raw, grassfed is the best - good product, good for leaky gut

Truly Amazing

Reviewer2167095님께서 Mar 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most effective supplement I have ever taken. The benefits for my gut, digestion, pain, fatigue, fog & too many more to mention here is significant. This is saying a lot as I have tried well over 100 different supplements over the years. I only wish the amount of butyrate per tablet was higher.

Warning contains Lead

4901013426153747228님께서 Sep 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Warning - this product contains Lead!! I'm appalled that a product would contain lead in this day and age. Very disappointed. The product has a 'California Proposition 65 Warning' and it also states that it contains lead on the bottle. I wish I knew this before I ordered.

Nutricology, ButyrAid

Reviewer1411198님께서 May 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is healing for leaky gut inflammation... however this will help a lot but may not be all you need as you need to find out the actual cause of your lucky gut, so you can correct it. This will help some for bloating too.

FABULOUS

Reviewer1454804님께서 Jun 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, hard to find, and at a great price! Thanks iHerb! :o)

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품