KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

gas ekplossjon.

Reviewer1974683님께서 Jun 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My stomach exploded. Oh I only took half a pill. Still in great abdominal pain when soon 24 hours since I took it. Maybe it's because they are made of magnesium. I tolerate poorly magnesium

Lead Content

Reviewer1631643님께서 Apr 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I contacted Nutricology to determine the lead content, here is how they replied: "The United States Pharmacopeia mandates no more than 10 µg/lead per day from any product, and all of our products are far below that level. California Proposition 65, however, sets the lead standard 20 times lower, at 0.5 µg/day" Take away: Unless you have an extraordinary sensitivity, pregnant, or plan on taking this long term, you're fine. The only reason I gave this less than 5 stars is because other (more expensive) products offer a higher Butyric Acid content and don't have the Prop 65 warning.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

contains lead???

Reviewer1052537님께서 Oct 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

just wanted to highlight that the bottle itself says the product contains lead. People with heavy metal issues might want to take note.

Warning contains Lead

4901013426153747228님께서 Sep 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Warning - this product contains Lead!! I'm appalled that a product would contain lead in this day and age. Very disappointed. The product has a 'California Proposition 65 Warning' and it also states that it contains lead on the bottle. I wish I knew this before I ordered.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Truly Amazing

Reviewer2167095님께서 Mar 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most effective supplement I have ever taken. The benefits for my gut, digestion, pain, fatigue, fog & too many more to mention here is significant. This is saying a lot as I have tried well over 100 different supplements over the years. I only wish the amount of butyrate per tablet was higher.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Using for leaky gut and SIBO

Reviewer2289416님께서 Nov 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 2 with each meal and it has helped with bloating. I also take digestive enzymes and Zypan.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good

Reviewer1114391님께서 Sep 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its a good one but there are some better with double the price. I think it is a matter of choice

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

ammonia detox

Reviewer1328478님께서 Jul 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

works good. only issue i have is that it is enterically coated and contains magnesium stearate. Is not as smelly as the powdered stuff.

Nutricology, ButyrAid

Reviewer1411198님께서 May 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is healing for leaky gut inflammation... however this will help a lot but may not be all you need as you need to find out the actual cause of your lucky gut, so you can correct it. This will help some for bloating too.

excellent product

Reviewer2477918님께서 Apr 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product togethet with Artemisinin I use daily to keep my WBC in tolerance