KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

better than probiotics

Reviewer1694531님께서 Dec 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

butyric acid seemed to be the missing link for my digestive problems (cramping and diarrhea). I had tried numerous brands of probiotics but it wasn't until I used butyric acid that my gut finally functioned normally.

Excellent

Reviewer1235595님께서 Nov 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been suffering with candida for years now and within a few hours of taking butyraid I started to feel a difference - I am on the candida diet also.

Lead Content

Reviewer1631643님께서 Apr 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I contacted Nutricology to determine the lead content, here is how they replied: "The United States Pharmacopeia mandates no more than 10 µg/lead per day from any product, and all of our products are far below that level. California Proposition 65, however, sets the lead standard 20 times lower, at 0.5 µg/day" Take away: Unless you have an extraordinary sensitivity, pregnant, or plan on taking this long term, you're fine. The only reason I gave this less than 5 stars is because other (more expensive) products offer a higher Butyric Acid content and don't have the Prop 65 warning.

Helpful for IBS

Reviewer1011799님께서 Jun 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I learned through study that butyric acid was very helpful for combatting IBS. Now my husband and I both take one a day with a larger meal, and it is one of the things, along with probiotics and digestive enzymes, that has turned these problems around.

really good

Reviewer1841961님께서 May 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

you can get this stuff from butter fat too. raw, grassfed is the best - good product, good for leaky gut

HIGH ENERGY!

Reviewer2862251님께서 Apr 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This helps greatly with adrenal fatigue and helps support the endocrine system. works very well!

Truly Amazing

Reviewer2167095님께서 Mar 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most effective supplement I have ever taken. The benefits for my gut, digestion, pain, fatigue, fog & too many more to mention here is significant. This is saying a lot as I have tried well over 100 different supplements over the years. I only wish the amount of butyrate per tablet was higher.

Warning contains Lead

4901013426153747228님께서 Sep 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Warning - this product contains Lead!! I'm appalled that a product would contain lead in this day and age. Very disappointed. The product has a 'California Proposition 65 Warning' and it also states that it contains lead on the bottle. I wish I knew this before I ordered.

FABULOUS

Reviewer1454804님께서 Jun 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, hard to find, and at a great price! Thanks iHerb! :o)

Just in case

Reviewer2218446님께서 Jan 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good to take if you're using antibiotics as you wont have the gut bacteria needed to make this !

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품