KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,650

₩24,871

할인금액: ₩6,221 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

love it

Diana87님께서 Mar 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

truly good for busting the immune system.... especially to get rid of Staphylococcus aureus... of course with a lot of time and patience because staphylococcus aureus unfortunately it's a super bug this days. so it's a must to take also other extracts/capsules...like garlic, usnea etc...

Wouldnt travel without it

5562695122676645106님께서 Mar 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great for so many things. We took it for B Hominis and seems to be working. It is NOT a quick cure, but it does work. I know it is good for many other things like Candida as well. We experienced NO digestive difficulties taking this long term. However, if you take it long term, you will need to supplement with probiotics as well.

miss karen

4970056903620937848님께서 Mar 21, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent! I take two caps twice a day while traveling in countries that I may have stomach issues. During cold season, this helps me stave off colds and flu.

iHerb Rocks!

Reviewer3097863님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love getting my products from iHerb.com the value is superior and the service is beyond compare.

great stuff

Reviewer2116616님께서 Jun 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff, always used the drops, this seems to work as well when run down.

great for spots

Reviewer1141242님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff here is great for any kind of spots it makes them vanish in no time better than antibiotics

NutriBiotic-grapefruit seed extract

Reviewer1920119님께서 Dec 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just love this stuff. You don't have to worry about any side effects, nor worry about your body building up a resistence to it. I prefer the capsules MUCH MORE than the huge tablets.

brilliant

Reviewer1595500님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

just got the balance right to get you better when you are low.

Excellent

Reviewer1799130님께서 May 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent

Great Product

Reviewer1461402님께서 May 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using it for a skin rash that wouldn't clear up with herbs or essential oils.

상품 21-30 중 전체 32 상품