KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Miracle suppliment

Reviewer2423024님께서 Feb 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm not sure how long I've been taking this product, but I'm guessing maybe 3 or 4 years. I tell everyone about it. I can honestly say that it saves my life. I haven't had a cold the whole time. If I do start to feel a little under the weather, I take a couple of these right away, following up, as prescribed, and if my throat is sore, I use the spray on my throat, which is also excellent and pleasant tasting. I keep a bottle of these in my desk at work, & a bottle at home at all times.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Added benefit from this product is improved urinary flow.

Reviewer1598869님께서 Feb 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product arrived when I had a bad bronchial cough. It seemed to accelerate my recovery time.

NutriBiotic, Grapefruit Seed Extract, With Echinacea & Artemisia Annua

Reviewer2755931님께서 Nov 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effective

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not the same product that I bought previously

Zambini님께서 Apr 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

BUYER BEWARE> They have changed the product. The packaging isn't the same. Read the ingredients. It is no longer just GSE, they have added 400 mg of other ingredients. We bought two bottles to replenish our supply. They don't work as well or quickly for our purposes with the added ingredients. We are not just looking for another cold relief, we are looking for PURE GSE to tame yeast. The capsules used to be a nice option to avoid the nasty taste of the liquid. Unless I can buy them in pure form again, it is back to the liquid GSE

great stuff

Reviewer2116616님께서 Jun 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff, always used the drops, this seems to work as well when run down.

great for spots

Reviewer1141242님께서 Jun 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff here is great for any kind of spots it makes them vanish in no time better than antibiotics

NutriBiotic-grapefruit seed extract

Reviewer1920119님께서 Dec 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just love this stuff. You don't have to worry about any side effects, nor worry about your body building up a resistence to it. I prefer the capsules MUCH MORE than the huge tablets.

iHerb Rocks!

Reviewer3097863님께서 May 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love getting my products from iHerb.com the value is superior and the service is beyond compare.

brilliant

Reviewer1595500님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

just got the balance right to get you better when you are low.

Excellent

Reviewer1799130님께서 May 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent