KO
KRW

여러분의 쇼핑을 원하시는 방식으로 만들어 보세요!

원하시는 수령국가, 언어, 통화를 선택해 주세요

다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 31 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Better than intravenous antibiotics for drug resistant bacterial infection

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2786187님께서 Jan 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My son-in-law came down with a drug resistant bacterial infection during the two weeks he was in the hospital. He was put on intravenous antibiotics immediately and was told that the intravenous antibiotics would have to continue for eight weeks at home after he left the hospital. Upon receiving that information, his wife, my daughter, gave him six NutriBiotic GSE High Potency Capsules a day in divided doses, even though I had instructed her to give him three a day. Just before he was released from the hospital blood tests were again taken to determine the present extent of his infection. It was discovered that he was completely infection free. The doctors and nurses were totally surprised but were unaware of the Capsules Plus. This was not, however, surprising to us. We have had nothing but excellent results using this product through the years. Most certainly would not be without it or the liquid form.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Such a convenient way to take GSE!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3286239님께서 Jan 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sometimes it's just too much trouble to use the GSE drops and mix them with spicy V8 or orange juice...I sometimes run out of both! These capsules solve the problem, and my daughter, who has Lyme disease, takes them every A.M. and P.M. to combat the nasty cysts that spirochetes hide in. The artemesia and echinacea in this product also help to get rid of the critters that are hidin' out in the muscles. Wonderful, effective product from a GREAT online company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Nutribiotic is my friend

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3149620님께서 Jan 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seriously, I believe I keep my candida at bay by using NitriBiotic Grapeseed Extract on a regular basis. The drops don't work for me - cannot tolerate them. But the capsules are fine and don't have gluten, dairy or soy.

Grapefruit Seed Extract in capsules

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3002071님께서 May 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

GSE, or Grapefruit Seed Extract, is very helpful when infections of any kind arise. Urinary tract infections seem to respond quickly. It should help with any illness. I like NutriBiotic, and use both the liquid and the capsules.

Energy booster

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2140536님께서 Jul 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product for myself mainly for the Sweet Woomwood aspect of it, but the fact that it has Grapefruit seed Extract is an added bonus. So far I have found it to be really good. I have no energy or motiviation and since taking these I have gone to work for the last two weeks full of energy and determination. I bought these for my friend who was recommended to use the Sweet Wormwood for Cancer treatment, and I bought a bottle of these for myself and I will keep on buying them because I think that they definately have an effect. Plus they are a third of the price of what you pay in Australia. The shipping was very quick!

상품 1-5 중 전체 31 상품