KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

it works

bobbienorthern님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this and so does my adult son. I don't have a scale but can see how much my son is losing weight in his stomach and my body is also changing and he eats less and my eating habits are changing and I am eating less and am getting more energy and am feeling so much better in my body and these are just great to use as powerful antioxidents. Look them up online, polythenols, and see how healthy this green coffee bean extract is to take on a daily basis. Dr.Oz also said to take this everyday for three months straight to see the best results. My son and I are wearing clothes that we had grown out of and are now able to wear them once again and we started taking these on August 6th. From what I understand is it takes approximately three months for a supplement to give a person the full benefits of it. This is really working for us and I had to write more of how great I feel since I started taking this but not all at once. It takes time to get the full benefits of this great supplement.

Green coffee bean extract

4682623764203483401님께서 Oct 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probably too soon say if these actually help you lose weight.Product itself is fine though

Warning! May irritate your bladder

Reviewer1597423님께서 Sep 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this stuff after seeing it on the Dr Oz show (different brand, but essentially the same thing). DO NOT TAKE THIS IF YOU HAVE INTERSTITIAL CYSTITIS! I have been taking it twice a day now for about 4 days and I am experiencing a very painful flareup of my IC symptoms, including bladder spasms, urgency, and pelvic pain. For those of you who have IC, you know exactly what I mean. Oh, and by the way, I have not lost any weight whatsoever while taking this product. NOT RECOMMENDED for use by IC sufferers.

Good product

naturalfoodofman님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for two months and have noticed a drop in weight of about 7 pounds. I lost off my tummy and as I grab some fat on my back side I can feel a difference that there is less to grab. I am going to continue to take this product.

Green Coffee

Reviewer2842299님께서 Aug 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not had much success with this product so far, but have reordered it along with the Raspberry Ketones to see if that improves the effectiveness.

Green Coffee Bean Extract

Reviewer2631902님께서 Aug 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am not sure if this product works. I have been cutting back my calorie intake at dinner time and daily on snacks so do not know if this product has helped or if it is just my lowering my calorie intake. I would like to think it does help along with my diet.

past due,on shelf life

5745103490484351229님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

product old by 2 months of shelf life.

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품