KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Very satisfied

4629602358080867674님께서 Oct 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

We are very satisfied with this product, this spirulina taste better then any other spirulina I've tasted so far + it is so good that when I don't take it, I feel tierd. I will continue buying this product =)

my go to "food"

101010011님께서 May 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i always said to myself that if i was ever stranded on an island or civilization was in utter chaos, and there was limited access to food or proper nutrients, and i could attempt to live off of one item besides clean drinking water, it would be spirulina. been taking spirulina now close to ten years, and have sampled them all, for the most part. Hawaiian spirulina remains among the Mt. Rushmore of brands when it comes to quality, taste, and nutritional content. you seriously cannot go wrong with this. i go through 2 to 3 tablespoons a day, and like to share with friends and neighbors, so this 5 pounder makes it much more convenient and cost effective. to keep this fresh, i split up the 5 pound bags in to multiple bags usually weighing around a half pound. before i seal them, i spray a little Private Preserve, Wine Preserver into the bag. works splendidly

Nutrex The Best

Reviewer1505896님께서 Apr 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After doing extensive research, I found Nutrex Spirulina Powder. It has proved to be the best quality I have ever used. I have been taking it for years. It gives me energy. I give it to both of my dogs and my older dog has improved in her energy levels. I have two cats that beg for it. I take it in the a.m. and if I have a lot to do I also take it in the afternoon.

This is it !

4951733886012290538님께서 Aug 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using spirulina for many years already.During this time I have tried all different brands but came to conclusion that Nutrex Hawaii is superior to others. This is it for any serious spirulina eater !!!

Just amazing!

5741043567139137343님께서 Jun 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very fine and high quality product, I would recommend this over many other out there! Just amazing!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A bit of care goes a long way.

Reviewer3226917님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After eating chlorella for over a year, and learning more and more about spirulina, I decided to combine the two. I started with the same amount I used for the chlorella, planning to alternate days. Mistake! Apparently spirulina is much more powerful than chlorella, and if one has not gotten used to it, one may have stomach distress and nausea. I cut back immediately, and read online about this, wishing that I had done so sooner. Things have calmed down now, and I hope for a long and healthful future with iHerb and Nutrex.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good value

Reviewer1803620님께서 Jan 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hawaiian Spirulina is the absolute best

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Best Spirulina

Reviewer2209625님께서 Oct 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for having this big bag. It is the best quality Spirulina that I and my whole family consume daily. I appreciate the light bag (instead of the heavy glass containers. This reduces the cost for shipment to my oversea home.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

a great product

Reviewer1662639님께서 May 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm using it together with chlorella and see astonishing results on myself, my family and my dogs!!! This one product has also a better taste then the other one that I have tasted!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Spirulina

Reviewer1007248님께서 Mar 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used many spirulina powders and this one is the best on the planet.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품