KO

₩24,841

₩35,492

할인금액: ₩10,651 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Very good product

Reviewer1956885님께서 Nov 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried another Nutrex combo and looking forward to this one. Like the ingredients, especially the Astaxanthin.

Good stuff

lotuspocus님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Affordable and effective source of Astaxanthin. Mg for mg, it's better value considering that it's got other good stuff in it like omega 3's.

Good Product

Reviewer2620924님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Would order again...

easy to take daily

Reviewer1310601님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm sure it is good for me, the experts say that anyway, not sure what it is doing, but I will continue to take it for a few more months and see if it helps with immune system and allergies. Good price, so it is worth a try.

From Thailand

Reviewer1543188님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

it's OK, i love BioAstin

Good Product

Reviewer3197693님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't really noticed anything since I haven't been taking these supplements for too long, but I like that the pills are small, don't make my stomach upset, and I only have to take them once a day. With all the great ingredients, it's almost just good to know I'm doing something good for my body!

Too early to tell but

Reviewer1620513님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Full marks for the small easy to swallow tabs and its doesnt aggravate my digestive system (I have IBS). Whilst it may be just my imagination as I have only been taking them a week,but I feel a bit perkier. Too early to see any eye effects at this stage.

Nutrex, OmegaAstin, 60 V-Gels

Reviewer1395662님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great stuff. Too expensive.

seems OK

Reviewer1250704님께서 Oct 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't really noticed posititve effects from this supplement. Packed well, dosaage suggestions seem appropriate

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A little disappointed . . .

Reviewer2429494님께서 Aug 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had tried the Healthy Origins Astaxanthin and really liked it, so I thought I'd take advantage of the reduced price on the Nutrex. Unfortunately, the OmegaAstin seems to make me hot flash really badly -- hadn't flashed like this in years -- so I can't use it.

상품 41-50 중 전체 55 상품