KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

OK @ 2 per day

Reviewer1873605님께서 Oct 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to work for mood. The glass bottle is nice, but much too big. It is hard to fish out the caps that are all stuck together at the bottom of the bottle.

Very good product

Reviewer1956885님께서 Nov 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried another Nutrex combo and looking forward to this one. Like the ingredients, especially the Astaxanthin.

Omega Astin: Good but expensive

Reviewer2631717님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was always getting the Healthy Origins brand from you which always smelled rotten after a few days. This one was on sale, so we bought it to compare the smell. Nutrex smells more agreeable, but still a little. So I guess that Astaxanthin does tend to have a smell. Not on sale, Nutrex is just toooooo expensive for us. from Canuckland

Good stuff

lotuspocus님께서 Apr 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Affordable and effective source of Astaxanthin. Mg for mg, it's better value considering that it's got other good stuff in it like omega 3's.

Too early to tell but

Reviewer1620513님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Full marks for the small easy to swallow tabs and its doesnt aggravate my digestive system (I have IBS). Whilst it may be just my imagination as I have only been taking them a week,but I feel a bit perkier. Too early to see any eye effects at this stage.

From Thailand

Reviewer1543188님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

it's OK, i love BioAstin

Good Product

Reviewer2620924님께서 Sep 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Would order again...

easy to take daily

Reviewer1310601님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm sure it is good for me, the experts say that anyway, not sure what it is doing, but I will continue to take it for a few more months and see if it helps with immune system and allergies. Good price, so it is worth a try.

Good Product

Reviewer3197693님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't really noticed anything since I haven't been taking these supplements for too long, but I like that the pills are small, don't make my stomach upset, and I only have to take them once a day. With all the great ingredients, it's almost just good to know I'm doing something good for my body!

Nutrex OmegaAstin

ShelleyP님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have just started using this product so will report back later. It sounds like an excellent formulation.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품