KO

₩18,320

₩21,509

할인금액: ₩3,189 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Hoped for better. NOTE: Caution for thyroid issues - seeds can make you sluggish, are potent iodine and manganese antagonists.

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Jan 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This didn't mix well at all, nor did it agree with me - stomached it no problem - suspect the globulin protein was an issue, something about the seeds went to war with my immune system, or the fact seeds antagonise iodine/manganese (i.e. thyroid). Given the fact it didn't mix well etc, I won't bother trying again - not worth the bother. It got into the country OK. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A quality organic hemp protein!

iHerbalicious님께서 Nov 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would describe the taste as mix of nutty, veggie/grassy and earthy and my initial big mistake was to try and mix it with sweet things – it literally made me gag. I know that some of the reviewers find it delicious that way but it was a no-go for me. Now I am mixing it into cold cream veggie soup and I am actually enjoying it!

Love it!

Reviewer1291987님께서 Apr 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes great! My wife and I love it!. We mix it with rice milk, a banana, some stevia or honey and blend it up. Not sure what the other reviewer was talking about. It mixes just fine....he probably didn't think to use a blender :)

Best Protein

Reviewer2521647님께서 Jul 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hemp is the best, most bioavailable protein available. DON'T EAT WHEY!

Nice hemp protein

Umbridge님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a fan of most hemp proteins for certain applications, but I think it's really just a matter of taste. Some people love the nutty flavour (like me) but others gag over hemp. This is a great protein if you are looking for a high quality, tasty plain hemp protein powder. Don't expect it to mix as nicely as whey or soy or most other proteins, but play around with it and find ways you like it ( think it's great in protein pancakes, chia puddings, certain smoothies like ones that are pumpkin based, etc.)

Exceptional Product!

Reviewer1235908님께서 Aug 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for 4 months now and never had digestion problems like when using whey protein or high amount of urea in my urine(a whey byproduct). Love this product, a little expensive but really a must. Best od all proteins I tried.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for recovery shake!

5532496297731106086님께서 Mar 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My marathon training demands high protein recovery and it needs to be gluten/lactose-free. Been using Nutiva for more than a year, it's great! My stomach is able to hold it down after a tummy churning 20-30km training. Well, there is nothing fantastic about the taste of hemp so really depends on individual tolerance. I like to use coconut water and I'm not bothered by it's slightly lumpy and grainy texture (just use creamy fruits, e.g. banana or mango). My Sundesa blender bottle works quite well.

Gritty Nasty Tasting Protein

Reviewer2876704님께서 Jul 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't digest too well and tasted awful. I'm investigating other types of protein powders.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Could not use it as a single protein beverage as its too detoxifying..

Navina님께서 Oct 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I wanted to get a protein powder for my son as a morning beverage and since life time kids was out of stock at that time, I thought I would give this a try after reading good reviews. The label states 4 spoons to get 15 gms of protein. But 2 scoops itself is too detoxifying and the insoluble fiber in the hemp caused digestive issues even when used with enzymes. 1 spoon of the hemp powder is fine, but that contains less protein, so it has to be mixed with another protein powder like rice for the extra protein. And anyone in India, don't buy this, hemp supplements can alert the Indian customs and we all know what happens when things get stuck at our customs..........I got this after countless phone calls to DHL and finally a detailed explanation to the customs and after 3 weeks of waiting period. Not worth it!.

Classy

Reviewer1314791님께서 Dec 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hemp isn't the ideal source of protein per se, but this product is very impressive and really probably as good as hemp protein can be - mixes very well, not great taste but not bad - nutty, vegetal flavour - and tastes very clean and fresh. Their package says that they value freshness and their product really seems to reflect this which is worth a lot to me. Great convenient source of protein variety.

상품 1-10 중 전체 47 상품