KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Nutiva, Organic Superfood, Hemp Protein, 15 G, 16 oz (454 g)

₩19,308
다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 45 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Hoped for better. NOTE: Caution for thyroid issues - seeds can make you sluggish, are potent iodine and manganese antagonists.

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Jan 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This didn't mix well at all, nor did it agree with me - stomached it no problem - suspect the globulin protein was an issue, something about the seeds went to war with my immune system, or the fact seeds antagonise iodine/manganese (i.e. thyroid). Given the fact it didn't mix well etc, I won't bother trying again - not worth the bother. It got into the country OK. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

A quality organic hemp protein!

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

iHerbalicious님께서 Nov 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would describe the taste as mix of nutty, veggie/grassy and earthy and my initial big mistake was to try and mix it with sweet things – it literally made me gag. I know that some of the reviewers find it delicious that way but it was a no-go for me. Now I am mixing it into cold cream veggie soup and I am actually enjoying it!

Best Protein

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2521647님께서 Jul 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hemp is the best, most bioavailable protein available. DON'T EAT WHEY!

Love it!

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1291987님께서 Apr 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tastes great! My wife and I love it!. We mix it with rice milk, a banana, some stevia or honey and blend it up. Not sure what the other reviewer was talking about. It mixes just fine....he probably didn't think to use a blender :)

Nice hemp protein

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Umbridge님께서 Sep 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a fan of most hemp proteins for certain applications, but I think it's really just a matter of taste. Some people love the nutty flavour (like me) but others gag over hemp. This is a great protein if you are looking for a high quality, tasty plain hemp protein powder. Don't expect it to mix as nicely as whey or soy or most other proteins, but play around with it and find ways you like it ( think it's great in protein pancakes, chia puddings, certain smoothies like ones that are pumpkin based, etc.)

상품 1-5 중 전체 45 상품