KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩18,940

₩22,237

할인금액: ₩3,297 (15% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(8)
3 별점
(4)
2 별점
(2)
1 별점
(2)
평가 | 영어
정렬

did not like the taste

5398977084649050528님께서 Dec 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

the product is ok, good quantity of protein, but I hate the taste, I am eating it, but as a medicine, with a lot of water after.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Protein

archeiherb님께서 Nov 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's brown powder. I usually put this in my pancake to replace flour. Everyday i will check the intake of protein.Sometimes i will eat it straight if lack of protein. Subtle taste but not too bad!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great

5676901011167680268님께서 Jun 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good quality

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for recovery shake!

5532496297731106086님께서 Mar 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My marathon training demands high protein recovery and it needs to be gluten/lactose-free. Been using Nutiva for more than a year, it's great! My stomach is able to hold it down after a tummy churning 20-30km training. Well, there is nothing fantastic about the taste of hemp so really depends on individual tolerance. I like to use coconut water and I'm not bothered by it's slightly lumpy and grainy texture (just use creamy fruits, e.g. banana or mango). My Sundesa blender bottle works quite well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

wonderful product

Reviewer1652745님께서 Jan 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great flavor and consistency, I take it in the morning and after yoga, either in a green smoothy or with some yogurt and honey. love it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Hoped for better. NOTE: Caution for thyroid issues - seeds can make you sluggish, are potent iodine and manganese antagonists.

Health-Is-Wealth님께서 Jan 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This didn't mix well at all, nor did it agree with me - stomached it no problem - suspect the globulin protein was an issue, something about the seeds went to war with my immune system, or the fact seeds antagonise iodine/manganese (i.e. thyroid). Given the fact it didn't mix well etc, I won't bother trying again - not worth the bother. It got into the country OK. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good protein

5105930029032614394님께서 Dec 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nothing to review

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

As good as it gets?

Reviewer2608410님께서 Nov 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I guess there is no such thing as a great tasting hemp protein powder? :P So this is just fine, I drink beacause it better do me some good! ;)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great with almond milk, banana, frozen blueberries

Reviewer2204872님께서 Oct 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

love it

Reviewer1646923님께서 Jul 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix it with my green smoothie and fruits smoothie. In both cases, it adds nice flavor. It is great for vegetarian like me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 47 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »