KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer2311909님께서 Feb 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent...Wish they would come out with the chocolate....

Great product

Reviewer2188044님께서 Feb 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product very much because it contains no alcohol and no grapefruit seed extract (which can give a slightly bitter taste). the taste is good. It would be great if they did other flavours.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Takes some getting used to

Reviewer1171437님께서 Nov 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I first starting using this, i didn't really like it because I wasn't used to the taste of stevia. Now that I am used to it, this is my favorite sweetener for my coffee.

NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer1659846님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great product. Supperior for coffee. A little dropper does the trick. An excellent alternative to other sweeteners. Priced right for mutiple bottles. great customer service and fast shipping.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Stevia is wonderful in coffee

Reviewer2287175님께서 Jul 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Make a great latte with coffee & vanilla stevia!

Good!

marjaana님께서 Aug 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this in my coffee and it's really good! No weird side taste.

Use this in everything!

5362843603087100112님께서 Aug 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

NuNaturals is the perfect sweetener. Not too overpowering, but is strong enough to sweeten cookies, oatmeal, protein shakes, etc.

Ny weetener of ch0ice

Reviewer1056250님께서 Sep 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

15 drops sets up my cup of coffee for perfect enjoyment. Not sugary-sweet--if you wsnt that, get your blood vessels rattled with hfca. (high fructose corn syrup)

Stevia with the most natural Bourbon Vanilla Flavour

NatureLove님께서 Sep 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nunatural provides a very natural vanilla taste which allows me to ommit extra vanilla extract for cakes, ice cream and tea/coffee. For people with a candida condition it is especially valuable as this product is alcohol free. Best sugar alternative ever. Thanks so much.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best Stevia product ever!

4750684343692792459님께서 Sep 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these Stevia drops. I use them in my coffee and tea and now I don't even miss sugar. I use 4 drops in replace of 1 tsp in my drinks. I also use it in tomato sauces, smoothies and anything I would use sugar for except for baking. The Vanilla Stevia is the closest to sugar.

상품 81-90 중 전체 133 상품