KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

New favourite

Reviewer2041686님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

First time I've tried this and I love it!!! Could be my new favourite...

Great!

Reviewer1664422님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good!

Amazing Flavor

Reviewer1415989님께서 Jul 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This sweetener is so good. It is terrific in coffee, and sparkling water to make "creme soda." My only complaint is that I go through it faster than a cheaper stevia -glycerite drops from another brand . I think it's because the vanilla flavor dilutes the sweetness just a little, so it takes more to sweeten. Still, I would buy again. It is a treat!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great!

Reviewer2589287님께서 Jul 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great taste, no aftertaste and use it for everything. Lasts a looong time!!

Excellent Taste!

Reviewer1458048님께서 Jul 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't like stevia, and I've tried many brands. A friend recommended I try this. I bought the alcohol-free version because I don't care for the alcohol taste. The vanilla in this is lovely, the sweetness is just right, and I don't notice the bad aftertaste I notice with other brands of stevia. My husband uses it when he makes hot chocolate and we use it for other treats. iHerb has the best prices I could find on this.

Yummy vanilla

Reviewer1994953님께서 Jul 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A nice product, subtle taste and easy to use! Will buy again.

Yummy!

Reviewer2258118님께서 Jul 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best brand of stevia I have tried and the Alcohol Free gives it even less of an aftertaste! Very concentrated. Lasts a long time! Love it with cream in my coffee and tea!

Nice

Reviewer2060916님께서 Jul 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good flavoring for teas and even coffee. I have also used it in granola type cereal too.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Perfect for coffee and tea

Reviewer1144897님께서 Jun 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried other stevia products over the past few years in an effort to avoid artificial sweeteners, but they all left a horrid after-taste. Not this one. Finally, something good to put in my coffee!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great!

Reviewer2891786님께서 Jun 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, exactly what I hoped for. The taste is excellent and the price was unbeatable. Thank you!

상품 81-90 중 전체 132 상품