KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,344

₩17,640

할인금액: ₩5,295 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Love nunaturals Stevia

Reviewer1631954님께서 Sep 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting sweetener. We love it & use it for MANY things.

Another great stevia extract from Nu Naturals

Reviewer3158324님께서 Oct 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used Nu Naturals alcohol-free stevia for years, and have introduced a lot of my friends to it. It sweetens well with no after-taste which the powdered forms can often produce. This vanilla flavored extract is a nice alternative to "old faithful" and adds interest to coffee and teas.

Stevia

Reviewer1910014님께서 Oct 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff. As sweet ad you like or not you choose the drops. Better than the packets. It also has a true vanilla flavor. Great in coffee and tea.

Great Tasting

Reviewer2287491님께서 Nov 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best online price EVER! Fast shipping and true to word.

Love this stuff

Umbridge님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

As with the other NuNaturals stevia, this has no bitter aftertaste. I wouldn't mind a stronger vanilla flavour, but that's just being nit-picky!

Nice

Reviewer2060916님께서 Jul 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good flavoring for teas and even coffee. I have also used it in granola type cereal too.

Yummy!

Reviewer2258118님께서 Jul 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best brand of stevia I have tried and the Alcohol Free gives it even less of an aftertaste! Very concentrated. Lasts a long time! Love it with cream in my coffee and tea!

Yummy vanilla

Reviewer1994953님께서 Jul 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A nice product, subtle taste and easy to use! Will buy again.

Excellent Taste!

Reviewer1458048님께서 Jul 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't like stevia, and I've tried many brands. A friend recommended I try this. I bought the alcohol-free version because I don't care for the alcohol taste. The vanilla in this is lovely, the sweetness is just right, and I don't notice the bad aftertaste I notice with other brands of stevia. My husband uses it when he makes hot chocolate and we use it for other treats. iHerb has the best prices I could find on this.

great!

Reviewer2589287님께서 Jul 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

great taste, no aftertaste and use it for everything. Lasts a looong time!!

상품 71-80 중 전체 133 상품