KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

!!

Reviewer1345931님께서 Nov 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect on my cereals for a sweet breakfast.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

be careful - very sweet stevia

5732499476101980402님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product, use little amount because it is very sweet

very good

5361503108200361316님께서 Dec 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

you can feel the vanilla and its yummee :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

misstarren님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not a very strong vanilla taste, but good to mix in with unflavoured protein shakes.

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free

Reviewer2427255님께서 Apr 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this in baking recipes. We do not use sugar. This can also double as the Vanilla Extract, however, I also use the Alcohol Free Vanilla Extract by Frontier. Careful not to use to much in say a smoothie as it can end up having a less pleasant taste. Mix with another stevia...

Stevia

5158618734498396234님께서 Jun 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's great with yogurt, but awful in teas. I just don't like the stevia taste I have now realised. My sister has an actual stevia plant in a pot and that cooked tastes great. But again the taste of honey, sugar (yes I know sad!) is better for my palate.

Nice

4841693043692072722님께서 Sep 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it says to shake it before use but when I shake it, it starts foaming as if I shaked a bottle of coca cola and starts spilling out of the bottle! However, it does a great job with only 8 drops but I didn't feel any vanilla flavor. No bad after taste too which is good!

Best Stevia I've tired.

5570274376453129178님께서 Nov 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hate artificial sweeteners. I hate stevia. This is the best one that i've tried so far. I've been using it in lattes (which I also don't like so i over sweeten them). I only gave it 4 stars because it basically has no vanilla flavour at all. It doesn't have the same super artificial bitter taste I find with other sweeteners alternatives. Anyway, I like it quite a bit.

Pretty good vanilla sweetener

4783132678704439952님께서 Dec 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm new to the sugar-free life style and it's been rough... and without this stevia it would have been nearly impossible! Thanks to this I still get to have my tasty vanilla lattes without guilt. It's out of stock now but soon as its in stock again, I will buy an extra bottle to keep in my purse- so I can add to my sugar free coffee on the go! It's better than than the other non-sugar sweeteners i've tried and the best brand i've had so far. Will keep buying this brand. :)

상품 21-29 중 전체 29 상품