KO

₩12,431

₩17,764

할인금액: ₩5,333 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

sweet

4889291163298717218님께서 Aug 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good taste, is recommended.

Legal to Norway

audmarlen님께서 Oct 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good, but I like Better Stevia more.

!!

Reviewer1345931님께서 Nov 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect on my cereals for a sweet breakfast.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

be careful - very sweet stevia

5732499476101980402님께서 Jul 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product, use little amount because it is very sweet

very good

5361503108200361316님께서 Dec 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

you can feel the vanilla and its yummee :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

misstarren님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not a very strong vanilla taste, but good to mix in with unflavoured protein shakes.

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia, Alcohol Free

Reviewer2427255님께서 Apr 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this in baking recipes. We do not use sugar. This can also double as the Vanilla Extract, however, I also use the Alcohol Free Vanilla Extract by Frontier. Careful not to use to much in say a smoothie as it can end up having a less pleasant taste. Mix with another stevia...

Stevia

5158618734498396234님께서 Jun 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's great with yogurt, but awful in teas. I just don't like the stevia taste I have now realised. My sister has an actual stevia plant in a pot and that cooked tastes great. But again the taste of honey, sugar (yes I know sad!) is better for my palate.

Nice

4841693043692072722님께서 Sep 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because it says to shake it before use but when I shake it, it starts foaming as if I shaked a bottle of coca cola and starts spilling out of the bottle! However, it does a great job with only 8 drops but I didn't feel any vanilla flavor. No bad after taste too which is good!

Best Stevia I've tired.

5570274376453129178님께서 Nov 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I hate artificial sweeteners. I hate stevia. This is the best one that i've tried so far. I've been using it in lattes (which I also don't like so i over sweeten them). I only gave it 4 stars because it basically has no vanilla flavour at all. It doesn't have the same super artificial bitter taste I find with other sweeteners alternatives. Anyway, I like it quite a bit.

상품 21-30 중 전체 30 상품