KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

My first bottle of stevia.

5543401078074607603님께서 Sep 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

And i like it alot :) Find it very sweet, and i use it in many things :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best Stevia product ever!

4750684343692792459님께서 Sep 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love these Stevia drops. I use them in my coffee and tea and now I don't even miss sugar. I use 4 drops in replace of 1 tsp in my drinks. I also use it in tomato sauces, smoothies and anything I would use sugar for except for baking. The Vanilla Stevia is the closest to sugar.

Stevia with the most natural Bourbon Vanilla Flavour

NatureLove님께서 Sep 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nunatural provides a very natural vanilla taste which allows me to ommit extra vanilla extract for cakes, ice cream and tea/coffee. For people with a candida condition it is especially valuable as this product is alcohol free. Best sugar alternative ever. Thanks so much.

Ny weetener of ch0ice

Reviewer1056250님께서 Sep 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

15 drops sets up my cup of coffee for perfect enjoyment. Not sugary-sweet--if you wsnt that, get your blood vessels rattled with hfca. (high fructose corn syrup)

Use this in everything!

5362843603087100112님께서 Aug 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

NuNaturals is the perfect sweetener. Not too overpowering, but is strong enough to sweeten cookies, oatmeal, protein shakes, etc.

Good!

marjaana님께서 Aug 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this in my coffee and it's really good! No weird side taste.

Great for homemade chocolate

LantauMama님께서 Jun 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this for a simple homemade chocolate treat: coconut oil, raw cocao powder, Vanilla Stevia drops to taste, and then whatever else you want to add - coconut flakes, chia seeds, chopped nuts, himalayan pink salt, etc... it's an easy way to make a chocolate treat!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Best tasting Stevia without a doubt!

5755377011387518319님께서 May 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stevia is amaaaazing. No aftertaste and tastes so yummy! Delicious in coffee. :D Only negative is that it goes too fast! lol

Soo good!

Reviewer2412348님께서 Apr 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it for everything! Perfect in tea :-)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice taste - no unpleasant aftertaste

Reviewer2525005님께서 Feb 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

We don't add sugar to our foods, but on occasion when needing add a bit of sweetner to a drink, we use this Stevia. It's the best we've tried.

상품 11-20 중 전체 132 상품