KO

₩11,715

₩16,740

할인금액: ₩5,025 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Almost perfect!

Reviewer2509447님께서 Jan 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is almost worth those five stars, but as the slightly bitter taste of stevia is still there, I can only give four (but it's almost 5, you can't blame the product for the natural taste). I use in coffee, whipped cream etc.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

happydays님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice vaillaflavour.

Great Stuff!

Reviewer2977982님께서 May 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the NuNaturals products very much. I can use it on fresh fruit with alot more flavor than other stevia products. The vanilla adds a little more in my coffee:)

NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia

Reviewer1611177님께서 May 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Expensive but good. Prefer natural ingredients without the alcohol. 4 Stars b/c of the price.

Great in smoothies

AJE905님께서 Aug 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Funky taste plain, but great vanilla flavor in smoothies. I love this stuff, I use about 6 drops in a smoothie. I just had the idea of adding it to my tea today!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1378068님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product but I find that it is important to be careful with the amount that you use. One too many drops and the taste is over powering and unpleasant. If used to sweeten foods slightly then it is a great product!

Stevia with Vanilla

Reviewer2100888님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very sweet, instead of 7 -14 drops I found 5 to equal a teaspoon and 10-14 to equal 20 to 30 a table spoon. Aftertaste is there at first but soon goes and you don't notice it. Fantastic feeling when your body is not awash with sugar and insulin.

great taste

Reviewer2897713님께서 Apr 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes great in yogurt

NuNaturals

5411654519718436772님께서 May 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I gave this a four only becuse of the ever so slightly bitter taste, which you cannot by pass if you're using real stevia. All others are a blend to mask this taste. Other than that if you're used to stevia this is wonderful. I make vanilla soda with mineral water and a bit of this.. Try it's really tasty and healthy.

diferent taste as sugar

XusoIherb님께서 Jun 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Liquid stevia have diferent sugar taste. Add it to your coffe and enojy it

상품 11-20 중 전체 30 상품