KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,236

₩17,485

할인금액: ₩5,249 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

My first bottle of stevia.

5543401078074607603님께서 Sep 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

And i like it alot :) Find it very sweet, and i use it in many things :)

Best Sweetener Ever

5743960598722700596님께서 Oct 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best tasting sweetener I've tried, and I don't need to look any further as it doesn't need to get better than this. I'm excited to try out the other flavors like the cinnamon. There's no nasty aftertaste as there usually is with Stevia. I use it in my coffee, tea, and smoothies so far. My very picky family has switched over to using this instead of regular sugar (husband, teenagers and toddler).

I use

4618433658326705256님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This in everything!

NuNaturals, Vanilla Stevia Alcohol Free is a Delicious flavor for shakes

mirindalikethedrink님께서 Oct 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

First of all NuNaturals is the best-tasting liquid stevia I have found and does not have a weird aftertaste. I use the vanilla-flavored stevia to make shakes. The recipe I use is as follows: Ingredients: -1 cup of cold, organic, full-cream milk (or you can substitute with cold coconut, almond or rice milk) -1/2-1 cup of frozen blueberries or strawberries -6-8 drops of vanilla stevia Steps: Blend together in a bullet blender. Serve and enjoy!

Great for baking

5662837052669352229님께서 Nov 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives a nice vanilla taste for cakes, desserts etc

Best stevia

Iselena님께서 Jan 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best stevia I have ever tried. No chemical taste!! Delicious and sweet.

love

ATurkinMaryland님께서 Feb 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use stevia regularly and this is my favorite stevia product. Will purchase this again and again.

vanila stevia

Reviewer1036197님께서 Aug 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

delicious with yogourts

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

By far the BEST and ONLY stevia brand I will buy!

Reviewer2826835님께서 May 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this product! This website has the best price for one, and this is the only stevia I have found that is not bitter. I use this in my coffee every single day and in baking sometimes. Make sure you do not get the regular one that is not alcohol free, if you plan to use it in beverages!

Best liquid stevia product

4928000036217130909님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried several different brands of liquid stevia and NuNaturals has, by far, the best taste. It has a nice strong vanilla taste without any bitter after taste. It combines well with most foods although I personally do not like the taste in my coffee.

상품 91-100 중 전체 133 상품