KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,074

₩17,253

할인금액: ₩5,179 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best Flavored Stevia

Reviewer2557628님께서 Jun 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband and I have tried several flavored stevias and we keep coming back to NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia. Great taste and no after taste.

The Singing Dog Sings Superbly

Reviewer2237173님께서 Jun 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased two different kinds of vanilla liquid stevia at the same time to compare them, and preferred this one. (See my Wisdom Natural SweetLeaf review.) NuNaturals nails this one, to my taste.

Staple in my pantry!

Reviewer1958364님께서 Jun 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this daily -- in coffee/cocoa, on yogurt or cottage cheese, etc.

my favorite stevia

Reviewer3172996님께서 Jun 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is so good & strong. I use it in my tea and overnight oats. Really good stuff. Need to try it in some homemade limeade next :o)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My favorite to sweeten coffee...

Reviewer1600580님께서 Jun 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

NuNaturals is the only brand I've tried with zero aftertaste. The imported vanilla extract takes this to another level. Great product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Works best in chilled dairy products

Reviewer2236736님께서 Jul 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading a lot of reviews of different stevia products I have chosen NuNaturals and I'm not disappointed. This is my first stevia experience. In coffee it works as sweetener but the taste of vanilla is not there. Probably the heat kills it. However, taken in yoghurt and quark (the natural versions) it turns these products in real yummi stuff. A subtle vanilla taste is there. I don't experience a bitter after taste. I use about 7 drops. Will reorder again.

Fantastic!

Reviewer2237913님께서 Jul 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far the best stevia I have tried - very concentrated so use just a little but absolutely no bitterness and with a lovely hint of vanilla, too!

great taste!

Reviewer2421705님께서 Jul 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting stevia I have found. No bitter aftertaste.

Tastes really good

Reviewer2041686님께서 Aug 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

First time to try this, and I think this tastes really good. It's a really clean vanilla taste.

Delicious

Reviewer1639060님께서 Aug 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Makes my lattes taste like dessert-in-a-cup again but with no processed junk. Lovin' it!

상품 31-40 중 전체 145 상품