KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,045

₩17,212

할인금액: ₩5,167 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Tasted very 'alcohol-ly' to me

Reviewer2476920님께서 Jan 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't care for this one at all. Bought because of the ethics of the company, but wouldn't buy again. The smell is also somewhat off-putting - put me in mind of the bottles of pure ethanol we used to have in the chemistry labs at school! Will try the alcohol free one next time! Wasn't in stock when I purchased this, and isn't in stock now, either.

Brings back bad memories

RubiesHealth님께서 Oct 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The scent is too over-powering for me. It does not smell like the natural Madagascar vanilla extract and fresh Indonesian pods that I normally use. It reminds me instantly of my childhood medicinal cough syrup. I was drawn over by the addition of stevia but the bitter after-taste, similar to licorice, does not win me either. I certainly cannot use this in coffee and cakes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Warning! NuNaturals has changed their stevia!

Reviewer1621299님께서 Aug 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I loved this stuff. Constantly bought it. But they changed the stevia they used and it is beyond bitter now. Also it leaves that bitter taste in your mouth for hours afterwards. Horrendous. So sad! Why did they change it?

오마이갓 잇츠노노

Reviewer3352060님께서 Jul 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

워우 이건 정말 노노였습니다 스테비아애용자인데 액상 스테비아 중엔 이게 최악이었어요 술에 플라스틱 녹여서 넣은 느낌 속 울렁울렁이는 맛 ㅜㅜ 그나저나 상품명에 싱잉 도그는 왜 들어가있는지 궁금하네요

More Bitter Than Sweet-and-Low

Reviewer2274387님께서 Mar 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is SO nasty! It's like a sickeningly-sweet and bitter medicine. I tried it once and now I have to throw it out. (To be fair, though, I don't think it is the fault of NuNaturals: stevia is just horrible tasting in general.)

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품