KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

GREAT STUFF at a great price!

Reviewer2499575님께서 Dec 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the same Nu-Stevia I had been buying in nutrition stores at $9.99 for 12 ounces.

NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder

Reviewer1472459님께서 Aug 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

More economical than smaller containers.

nunaturals, nustevia

Reviewer1294751님께서 Aug 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good and no after taste

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Terrific Price and Great Quality!!

Reviewer3286239님께서 Sep 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use stevia to make Kool-Aid and Sweet Tea, and this powder is just the right sweetness, and a little goes a LONG way! It dissolves rapidly in cold water, and there is zero aftertaste, like other sweeteners. I am so glad I decided to order this huge quantity when I had the extra money.

AWESOME!!!

Reviewer2560842님께서 Oct 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand of Stevia is really great! It is NOT bitter like the others I've tried, and it sweetens well with just a little bit.

Excellent

Reviewer2342834님께서 Nov 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price and brand

NuNaturals, Nustevia, white stevia powder, 5 lbs

Reviewer1475322님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using my first bag and love it and the price. I hope to buy it like this again when I need it. And when my son runs out will buy it for him too! Thanks

Excellent product

Reviewer2592627님께서 Nov 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just love this bargain price for stevia! I share with my friends and we all save on buying a smaller amount! I use it in my recipes [just cut the amount of sugar in half] and most everything comes out wonderful!

NuNaturals NuStevia

Reviewer1914248님께서 Nov 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a product I am so happy I discovered. I am finding so many uses for it to replace sugar and am looking forward to learning additional ways to use it. iHerb's service is always fast and dependable.

Great product

Reviewer1450858님께서 Nov 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We use this instead of sugar in many of the items we eat. We use it to sweeten tea when we make it and my husband even uses it on his cereal.

상품 51-60 중 전체 197 상품