KO

iHerb 상품평

₩97,391

₩142,495

할인금액: ₩45,104 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

stevia powder

Reviewer2838892님께서 Mar 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We received our order of 5 lbs of white stevia powder very fast. It is so sweet, it will probably last us 10 years.

Product As Described

Reviewer2480721님께서 Mar 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was exactly as described by iHerb, but at a fraction of the cost I pay at our local health food store. Would definitely recommend to anyone needing this particular product.

Tastes like sugar!

Reviewer1190659님께서 Mar 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the most amazing product I've ever used. I discovered it in the smaller containers and was thrilled to see that it could be had in large quantity at such a great price. We use it in everything from tea and cereal to baked goods. Even the mother-in-law, who was hooked on Stevia, has switched without looking back. Get it today - it's the best!

stevia

Reviewer2259214님께서 Mar 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is great and the ptice, too.

Best Price

Reviewer1951865님께서 Mar 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the cheapest, good tasting stevia we have found. We use it at home and measure with a 1/4 teaspoon. It is easier than opening packets. ML This stevia is the best tasting we have found and This is the best price per ounce. We just measure by 1/4 teaspoon; at home it is easier than opening packets which are more expensive. ML

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

So glad to find this product in larger quantities

Reviewer2178641님께서 Mar 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been buying this product in small quantities for months, so I was really pleased to see it offered in a 5 lb bag. It came quickly and was what we expected.

Stevia Powder

Reviewer2611289님께서 Apr 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A true money saver in volume!

My favorite stevia...

Reviewer2814882님께서 Apr 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well, really I have two. Stevita and NuStevia. These products are so much sweeter than what I can find at the health food store and a little goes a long way. If you are new to using this product, cut down on the amount when using. It sweetens much more than regular store-bought stevia. A wonderful, tasteful product that has no aftertaste. Thanks to iherb for carrying it.

Good stuff!

Reviewer2242347님께서 Apr 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The stevia is great. Cost was great. Shipping was easy. I'll be a repeat customer :)

Stevia

Reviewer2381001님께서 Apr 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product and this is the best price I have found after much browsing with many sellers.

상품 31-40 중 전체 197 상품