KO

iHerb 상품평

₩95,373

₩139,543

할인금액: ₩44,170 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Good bulk

Reviewer1239165님께서 Jan 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good stuff Great price.

Love NuStevia

Reviewer1996258님께서 Jan 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best tasting stevia product. My family uses so much the 5lb bag is a great money saver.

THANK THE HEAVENS!

Reviewer1491531님께서 Jan 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm so tremendously glad that this sweetener exists! I've lost a TON of weight because I can add this great tasting sweetener to my tea. Every time I've been hungry or thought I wanted something snack-like, I just drank tea, sweetened with this beautiful blessing from the Fake Sugar Gods. Because I've been drinking zero calorie liquids, rather than snacking, my stomach has been full of warm fluids that made me not want to sit there and gorge, and I've lost a good amount of weight!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Wonderful product - better that sugar!

Reviewer1652487님께서 Feb 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Big thumbs up to NuNaturals, NuStevia, White Stevia Powder - no after taste like a lot of stevia products, I can see why it is rated #1!

White Stevia Powder 5 lb bag

Reviewer1024155님께서 Feb 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste great and is the best price anywhere.......

stevia

Reviewer1919939님께서 Feb 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This type of stevia is the greatest ever! I love it! I would recommend it to everyone! I've given some to my daughter who is a medical doctor.

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

Reviewer2629096님께서 Feb 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stevia powder!!! i use it many times a day, on toast (like honey!), in smoothies, in bread that i make, its wonderful. GREAT taste, not bitter AT ALL, Couldn't be happier!! i am never buying sugar again!

Great flavor, no aftertaste

Reviewer2525061님께서 Feb 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got the product carefully packed and it's exactly what we were hoping for. Excellent in every way. Thank you!

Happy with Stevia.

Reviewer2995853님께서 Feb 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel very happy using your product. It serving all my sugar needs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NuStevia is a staple at my house

Reviewer1153390님께서 Mar 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It makes so much sense to have this in a 5lb bag - I use it in tea all day long, and put in on and in everything I want to be sweet (which is most things!). No aftertaste, no glycemic response (I'm very sensitive to these). It's a lifesaver.

상품 21-30 중 전체 197 상품