KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Beware: this product has been reformulated!

Reviewer1730440님께서 Jan 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have loved Nunaturals for years, and was terribly disappointed when I opened my new bag of 5 lb NuNaturals to find that you need 2-3 times as much of the stuff and it tastes awful, like the cheap bitter stevia we all avoid. Bait and switch NuNaturals! Shame on you. I'm now on the search for the best stevia on the market now that it's clearly not NuNaturals. Blech. Wish I didn't have to give it one star.

СТЕВИЯ

5030276548692848928님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! НЕ ВРЕДНЫЙ КАК САХАР, ОЧЕНЬ СЛАДКИЙ, НЕТ ГОРЬКОГО ПРИВКУСА, КАК У САХАРОЗАМЕНИТЕЛЕЙ. МОЖНО ДОБАВЛЯТЬ ВЕЗДЕ! И В КАШИ, ЧАЙ, ВЫПЕЧКУ И ТВОРОГ! ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! ОЧЕНЬ ДОВОЛЬНА И ЛЮБЛЮ ЕГО!!! еСЛИ БУДЕТ ЦЕНА НИЖЕ - БУДУ БРАТЬ БОЛЬШЕ!!!

IHerb purchases!

Reviewer3224423님께서 Dec 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am always happy with my purchases from iHerb,...however, the 5 lb NuStevia is truly wonderful! I was afraid I'd not be able to order this product anymore,....but put my name on the list. Voila! I was able to get it again. I will be ordering more soon!!!

Terrible new product

Reviewer1996421님께서 Dec 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been told that the complete Stevia product was in the past mixed and put together by one person who has left his company,and did not reveal the formular that he was using in the past.Recieved a 5lb bage on the 24th of December.My wife and I have been drinking the same coffee and using NuStevia for 5 or 6 years. This new stuff is terrible.No sweet taste at all and the price went sky high. Can't understand why the new product wasn't tried out and confirmed before it was pushed out to the public. Buyer Beware!!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Sad this is not available (for now)

Reviewer3255313님께서 Dec 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far the best Stevia out there! No after taste.... but sadly it is not available & the price have been ridiculously driven up on the NuNaturals website! IHerb site has the best price thus far but is not available

NuStevia... 5 pounds

Reviewer1802121님께서 Nov 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the 2nd time we have ordered from you. That says something by itself. Good product. Fair price. Excellent service. We'll be back again.,.. Thank you Sandy Sanford, San Diego Gems

Forced scarcity

Reviewer1510247님께서 Nov 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Price has skyrocketed over the last few months. For the longest time I paid about $45 per 5lb bag from iHerb. Five pound bags no longer available, except at the NuNaturals website, and at an outrageous price (over $1 an oz). Suspect, in light of Stevia becoming more widely popular, NuNaturals is forcing the price way up by fabricating scarcity. The Stevia plant is no more scarce now then it has been in the past. No legitimate reason for the price to have doubled in the last year. Do not buy from NuNaturals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Tastes Great

5285421235203645474님께서 Jul 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product in Jan 13, after the Stevia packets which I had bought for years were no longer available, This product ended up tasting better, producing less trash and being cheaper. I am very happy with this Stevia. Update: After buying this product in Jan 13, I ordered 4 five pound bags in May 13. To my disappointment, the product is different from what it was in January. It is less sweet which means we now have to use twice as much Stevia per serving than we did before (we used to use 1/4 tsp per serving, now we have to use a 1/2 tsp). So the value per dollar is halved.

5 lb. NuStevia Power

Reviewer2127529님께서 Jun 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it in coffee, on fresh fruit, and any way I can get it. I even use it to dry fruits.

Size

Reviewer2057169님께서 Feb 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like the bigger 5LB size. Do not need to order as often.

상품 11-20 중 전체 231 상품