KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Reformulated less than 1/2 as sweet as a year ago.

Reviewer2551858님께서 Apr 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The old product was fantastic. Unfortunately this new product is less than half as sweet making it more than twice as expensive for the same thing we bought a year ago. In effect what we purchased a year ago is now costing more than $170for the same amount (iherb is still the least pricey). Not exactly sure why nu naturals would do that; I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt but at this point I'm looking for a new type of Stevia. Currently we've tried Stevia in the raw which I don't care for as well, but I'm making it work.

Tastes Great

5285421235203645474님께서 Jul 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product in Jan 13, after the Stevia packets which I had bought for years were no longer available, This product ended up tasting better, producing less trash and being cheaper. I am very happy with this Stevia. Update: After buying this product in Jan 13, I ordered 4 five pound bags in May 13. To my disappointment, the product is different from what it was in January. It is less sweet which means we now have to use twice as much Stevia per serving than we did before (we used to use 1/4 tsp per serving, now we have to use a 1/2 tsp). So the value per dollar is halved.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Beware: this product has been reformulated!

Reviewer1730440님께서 Jan 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have loved Nunaturals for years, and was terribly disappointed when I opened my new bag of 5 lb NuNaturals to find that you need 2-3 times as much of the stuff and it tastes awful, like the cheap bitter stevia we all avoid. Bait and switch NuNaturals! Shame on you. I'm now on the search for the best stevia on the market now that it's clearly not NuNaturals. Blech. Wish I didn't have to give it one star.

New batch in 2014 is very bitter and no taste

Reviewer1083438님께서 Feb 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this 5 lb products for over six years. The new bag I purchased in January 2014 looks different in both color and texture. When I make tea and coffee using the same amount as I always did, I was shocked that the sweetness was much weaker and made the beverage very bitter. I tasted the powder with my finger and the extract itself was bitter. I am sorry this product has changed its characteristics. I have been ordering it for so long and really enjoyed it. I have since ordered it from another supplier and will not continue this bag. It is indeed a waste in every aspect. Hope the company can review the quality of this product. I strongly suggest new users to buy small quantity to ensure you like the new taste before you commit to the huge bag.

What Happened????

Reviewer1347463님께서 Feb 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been buying this product for years and it was the best stevia out there and very cost friendly. All of a sudden it was gone for ages and then a few bags showed up but what's in those bags is HORRIBLE!!! It is no longer sweet! I've used twice the amount I used to use to "sweeten" something and it's still not sweet and it deadens the flavor of what you are trying to sweeten. The price, when it's available had more than doubled and that for an inferior product. I thought maybe it was me, but I see at least one other review with the same issue. Guess the search is on again because, unless the old formula comes back, this is a waste.

NuNaturals Nw Formula

Reviewer2503621님께서 Sep 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with most everyone, I talked w/ NUNatural directly and they have a new formula. After being a loyal custom for 4 years I have moved to Now Foods Stevia and even though it is expensive the product is MUCH sweeter and WAY more concentrated. Man, I should be getting paid to write this, I am being a fantastic endorser for business but unfortunately I am not and wanted to share incase someone is as addicted to Stevia and life dependent on it as I am.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

So excited to find this!

Reviewer1808537님께서 Jun 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using NuNaturals Nustevia for a while now, but was trying to find a more economical place to purchase it. I found this site and thought it might be too good to be true. I placed the order anyway around 11 or 12 in the morning. The very next day, it was on my door step. Now, I do live in the same state that it was shipped from, but that means that they had to mail it out the same day that I placed my order, too!! I love the product! Quality is great! But I also love the fast service!!

Stevia

Reviewer1283341님께서 Feb 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't realize I was not ordering pure stevia. Pure stevia is green, I now know. Not a pleasant order. The multidextros killed my purpose for getting stevia. I needed to be more informed, or better yet, your add should have warned a newbe like me that I was not getting pure stevia. Now I have 5 pounds of white stuff that I do not know what to do with.

NuStevia, white stevia powder 5 lbs

Reviewer1035600님께서 Aug 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I HAVE USED NUSTEVIA POWDER FOR SOMETIME, I AM A DIABETIC. BUYING A LARGE AMOUNT SAVES MONEY. NUSTIVIA POWDER IS VERY GOOD TASTING SMOOTH NO BITE, WORKS WELL WHEN COOKING OR IN THE BLENDER.

great taste

Reviewer2730722님께서 Sep 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is really a great price and really taste good. try it you well like it and it dosen't have a after taste.

상품 11-20 중 전체 231 상품