KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Best brand out there

Reviewer2116918님께서 Jul 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have tried several brands of Stevia in effort to save money, but none are quite as good as this brand. Buying the 5 lb. bag also helps the cost considerably.

Highly recommended

Reviewer2851695님께서 Jul 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the second order of NuStevia 5 lbs from iHerb. The first was ordered about two years ago. We have given it away in sandwich bags, hoping that friends would like it enough to buy it and use it instead of sugar or artificial sweetener. At first we were concerned about shelf life, but that proved to not be a problem. Also iHerb is an excellent place to shop.

Best Stuff Ever

Reviewer1164827님께서 Jul 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had it before, love it.

awesome

5191904972155117521님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to buy little packets but buying in bulk saves a lot,nice alternative to sugar

good stuff

5043322373258679370님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best tasting stevia i have found and in bulk is an excellent price.

Great Bulk Stevia

Reviewer3082735님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have not opened the 5# bag as of yet, as I am using a 12 oz carton first which I had purchased previously. However, I look for it to be a super great product as it is the same as I am already using in the smaller container...and what a buy at $47!!

Great product

5538843584159406544님께서 Jun 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used NuNaturals white stevia powder for about a year now. For me, it is quite sweet and doesn't have the aftertaste so common in stevia products. And iHerb has, by far, the best price for the 5 pound bag.

Repeat Satisfied Buyer

GregPratt님께서 Jun 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After a trial and error period to learn the right amount of NuNaturals Stevia in each recipe, I became quite pleased with this product. I'm now a longtime buyer who purchases the 5 lbs bag once or twice a year. Desired sweetness varies with each person, but here are two examples that work for me: Sweetened Beverage: two and 1/2 teaspoon Stevia per half gallon of water replaces sugar. I mix this with pure (unsweetened) pomegranate concentrate. I use 3 Tbs of Jarrow Formulas, PomeGreat, Pomegranate, 4x Juice Concentrate. After an adjustment period, this drink replaced my use of diet soda. Low Calorie Frozen Desert: four-1/2 to five teaspoons Stevia per six cups of mixture replaces sugar For the mixture I use: 6 cups skim or 1% milk 1 tablespoon good quality vanilla extract or 5 teaspoons sugar free cocoa 1 Cup fat free Dry Milk 4-1/2 to 5 teaspoons Stevia 1 teaspoon Guar Gum (iHerb sells it) Whisk together dry ingredients; whisk in liquid; refrigerate until cold; stir into ice cream maker and run until volume reaches 1/2 gallon and consistency is soft-serve. Transfer to freezer for 1/2 hour. Best to eat right away. Remaining dessert will freeze rock solid in your freezer, so it requires some defrosting on your counter or in a microwave.

Great Product at a Great Price

5341926360686600166님께서 May 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using NuStevia,for serveral years and have been purchasing from a health food store. I think it is a great product, and now I can purchase it at a great price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

the right sweetener and nothing unwanted

Reviewer3318602님께서 Apr 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

took awhile to find a source for the right stevia produce at the right price. thank you I will look to you first for this type of purchase in the future.

상품 11-20 중 전체 197 상품