KO

iHerb 상품평

₩96,104

₩140,613

할인금액: ₩44,508 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

The sweetest diabetic friend I know with no extra calories consumed to go.

Reviewer1617534님께서 10 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this sugar alternative hands down. It does what it's described will do. It is bitter free, natural, calorie free, twice the strength of sugar cane so half the strength of other sugar substitutes is used and it is so easy to use in my baking and cooking. I can substitute the sugar in any recipe I have chosen so far. It doesn't take long to learn what dose is required when using it in preparation of any recipe. Because I have diabetes in the family I know I am at risk myself so finding a product like this the "Stevia" in a Powdered concentrate is already to use. It is not only affordable but a far healthier choice in comparison to the others which are linked to cancer causing agents used to process the substitues. But the best thing of all for me is I don't have to forego my yummy sweet treats and it tastes soo good. Thankyou

Great value!

Reviewer1893840님께서 8 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this NuNaturals stevia almost exlusively instead of sugar. This is a great value in a 5 pound bag. It is the same Non-bitter, zero calorie powder sold in 4oz and 12 oz sizes.

Great product

Reviewer2882271님께서 12 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it to cook, bake and anything else. No bitter after taste.

NuStevia is the best!

Reviewer2034421님께서 6 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have tried so many stevia brands and NuStevia tastes the best. I have recommended it to many, and they love it! My family makes lemonade everyday with it. I am so glad we are switching to stevia instead of sugar or calorie free sweeteners.

СТЕВИЯ

5030276548692848928님께서 1 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! НЕ ВРЕДНЫЙ КАК САХАР, ОЧЕНЬ СЛАДКИЙ, НЕТ ГОРЬКОГО ПРИВКУСА, КАК У САХАРОЗАМЕНИТЕЛЕЙ. МОЖНО ДОБАВЛЯТЬ ВЕЗДЕ! И В КАШИ, ЧАЙ, ВЫПЕЧКУ И ТВОРОГ! ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! ОЧЕНЬ ДОВОЛЬНА И ЛЮБЛЮ ЕГО!!! еСЛИ БУДЕТ ЦЕНА НИЖЕ - БУДУ БРАТЬ БОЛЬШЕ!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

So excited to find this!

Reviewer1808537님께서 6 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using NuNaturals Nustevia for a while now, but was trying to find a more economical place to purchase it. I found this site and thought it might be too good to be true. I placed the order anyway around 11 or 12 in the morning. The very next day, it was on my door step. Now, I do live in the same state that it was shipped from, but that means that they had to mail it out the same day that I placed my order, too!! I love the product! Quality is great! But I also love the fast service!!

NuNaturals.

Reviewer2499912님께서 6 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you want a natural sugar that is not bitter and is very sweet, this is what you want.

great taste

Reviewer2730722님께서 9 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is really a great price and really taste good. try it you well like it and it dosen't have a after taste.

NuStevia, white stevia powder 5 lbs

Reviewer1035600님께서 8 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I HAVE USED NUSTEVIA POWDER FOR SOMETIME, I AM A DIABETIC. BUYING A LARGE AMOUNT SAVES MONEY. NUSTIVIA POWDER IS VERY GOOD TASTING SMOOTH NO BITE, WORKS WELL WHEN COOKING OR IN THE BLENDER.

Its all we use!

Reviewer2424702님께서 6 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far the best stevia sweetner that I have used. The whole family loves it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 197 상품