KO

iHerb 상품평

₩98,401

₩143,973

할인금액: ₩45,572 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Tastes Great

5285421235203645474님께서 Jul 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product in Jan 13, after the Stevia packets which I had bought for years were no longer available, This product ended up tasting better, producing less trash and being cheaper. I am very happy with this Stevia. Update: After buying this product in Jan 13, I ordered 4 five pound bags in May 13. To my disappointment, the product is different from what it was in January. It is less sweet which means we now have to use twice as much Stevia per serving than we did before (we used to use 1/4 tsp per serving, now we have to use a 1/2 tsp). So the value per dollar is halved.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Minimal aftertaste, but relatively weak sweetening potency.

Reviewer1968325님께서 Apr 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Now stevia extract seems much more intense, so I end up using more of the NuNaturals.

Please explain

Reviewer1644349님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used to use stevia made by an Australian company Nirvana organics. It seems to me, that your stevia is clearly not as sweet as the other one. Maybe it has something to do with the fact, that they used 100% pure certified organic steviol glycosides from the Stevia Rebaudiana plant.

Reasonably Priced! :[)

Reviewer1315428님께서 Nov 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've used a few of I.H.'s stevia products & are quite PLEASED w/ this one! It's not BITTER & seem's to go a long way.

Nu Naturals

Reviewer1897690님께서 Nov 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didnt like the package it came in

Mostly maltodextrin.

Reviewer3222155님께서 Nov 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product may be easier to use for people use to sugar since it is mostly maltodextrin and only 10% stevia. This allows you to use a 1/16 of a teaspoon in a cup of tea without completely over powering the tea. I am used to 100% stevia so I am used to using 1/100 of a teaspoon to sweeten my tea. I prefer using 100% stevia.

x

Reviewer1758276님께서 Mar 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

outstanding flavor...less tghan outstanding value due to concentration

상품 1-7 중 전체 7 상품