KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

New formula

Reviewer2791792님께서 Sep 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sad... I was just asking my wife if she'd noticed that the product does not dissolve as quickly in the coffee as the last bag we had, and now I know why. Too much additive, not enough stevia?!?!

NuNaturals Nw Formula

Reviewer2503621님께서 Sep 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with most everyone, I talked w/ NUNatural directly and they have a new formula. After being a loyal custom for 4 years I have moved to Now Foods Stevia and even though it is expensive the product is MUCH sweeter and WAY more concentrated. Man, I should be getting paid to write this, I am being a fantastic endorser for business but unfortunately I am not and wanted to share incase someone is as addicted to Stevia and life dependent on it as I am.

Restaurant owner

Reviewer2240514님께서 Sep 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it but price increased a lot

Stevia Powder

Reviewer2079821님께서 Aug 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product a very good price and quick delivery! Thank you, Gary

Not good at all!!!!!

Reviewer1582339님께서 May 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used nunaturals stevia for 5 years and have loved it. I would not even consider the price if the product was the same. But it is not sweet. I have to use 4 times the amount and it is still not sweet. I have always loved that is was not bitter and that remains the same. Why spend the money though if it does not sweeten. That is the purpose of buying stevia is to sweeten. I would definitely stay away until they improve the quality. Bring back the good stuff.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Very disappointed.

Reviewer2894455님께서 Apr 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too expensive now and doesn't have the great taste it use to have. Going to try Monk Fruit Sweetener and see if it's any better. If not, next thing is to try to drink my coffee black without any sweetener.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reformulated less than 1/2 as sweet as a year ago.

Reviewer2551858님께서 Apr 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The old product was fantastic. Unfortunately this new product is less than half as sweet making it more than twice as expensive for the same thing we bought a year ago. In effect what we purchased a year ago is now costing more than $170for the same amount (iherb is still the least pricey). Not exactly sure why nu naturals would do that; I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubt but at this point I'm looking for a new type of Stevia. Currently we've tried Stevia in the raw which I don't care for as well, but I'm making it work.

What Happened????

Reviewer1347463님께서 Feb 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been buying this product for years and it was the best stevia out there and very cost friendly. All of a sudden it was gone for ages and then a few bags showed up but what's in those bags is HORRIBLE!!! It is no longer sweet! I've used twice the amount I used to use to "sweeten" something and it's still not sweet and it deadens the flavor of what you are trying to sweeten. The price, when it's available had more than doubled and that for an inferior product. I thought maybe it was me, but I see at least one other review with the same issue. Guess the search is on again because, unless the old formula comes back, this is a waste.

New batch in 2014 is very bitter and no taste

Reviewer1083438님께서 Feb 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this 5 lb products for over six years. The new bag I purchased in January 2014 looks different in both color and texture. When I make tea and coffee using the same amount as I always did, I was shocked that the sweetness was much weaker and made the beverage very bitter. I tasted the powder with my finger and the extract itself was bitter. I am sorry this product has changed its characteristics. I have been ordering it for so long and really enjoyed it. I have since ordered it from another supplier and will not continue this bag. It is indeed a waste in every aspect. Hope the company can review the quality of this product. I strongly suggest new users to buy small quantity to ensure you like the new taste before you commit to the huge bag.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

must be all maltodextrin :/ pretty sure they left the stevia out of mine

Reviewer2034836님께서 Jan 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been buying this for a couple of years now and the one I just received is just AWFUL. NO TASTE at all, not sweet, nothing. 5lb and 60 bucks down the drain. I will not make that mistake again. I am not sure what NuNatural has done to this but it is ruined.....I just got this order Jan. 2014

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 231 상품