KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Terrible new product

Reviewer1996421님께서 Dec 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been told that the complete Stevia product was in the past mixed and put together by one person who has left his company,and did not reveal the formular that he was using in the past.Recieved a 5lb bage on the 24th of December.My wife and I have been drinking the same coffee and using NuStevia for 5 or 6 years. This new stuff is terrible.No sweet taste at all and the price went sky high. Can't understand why the new product wasn't tried out and confirmed before it was pushed out to the public. Buyer Beware!!!!!

Lynn

Reviewer1073445님께서 Sep 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product would be perfect if not for the addition of maltodextrin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

must be all maltodextrin :/ pretty sure they left the stevia out of mine

Reviewer2034836님께서 Jan 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been buying this for a couple of years now and the one I just received is just AWFUL. NO TASTE at all, not sweet, nothing. 5lb and 60 bucks down the drain. I will not make that mistake again. I am not sure what NuNatural has done to this but it is ruined.....I just got this order Jan. 2014

Forced scarcity

Reviewer1510247님께서 Nov 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Price has skyrocketed over the last few months. For the longest time I paid about $45 per 5lb bag from iHerb. Five pound bags no longer available, except at the NuNaturals website, and at an outrageous price (over $1 an oz). Suspect, in light of Stevia becoming more widely popular, NuNaturals is forcing the price way up by fabricating scarcity. The Stevia plant is no more scarce now then it has been in the past. No legitimate reason for the price to have doubled in the last year. Do not buy from NuNaturals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The sweetest diabetic friend I know with no extra calories consumed to go.

Reviewer1617534님께서 Oct 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend this sugar alternative hands down. It does what it's described will do. It is bitter free, natural, calorie free, twice the strength of sugar cane so half the strength of other sugar substitutes is used and it is so easy to use in my baking and cooking. I can substitute the sugar in any recipe I have chosen so far. It doesn't take long to learn what dose is required when using it in preparation of any recipe. Because I have diabetes in the family I know I am at risk myself so finding a product like this the "Stevia" in a Powdered concentrate is already to use. It is not only affordable but a far healthier choice in comparison to the others which are linked to cancer causing agents used to process the substitues. But the best thing of all for me is I don't have to forego my yummy sweet treats and it tastes soo good. Thankyou

Great value!

Reviewer1893840님께서 Aug 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this NuNaturals stevia almost exlusively instead of sugar. This is a great value in a 5 pound bag. It is the same Non-bitter, zero calorie powder sold in 4oz and 12 oz sizes.

Not good at all!!!!!

Reviewer1582339님께서 May 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used nunaturals stevia for 5 years and have loved it. I would not even consider the price if the product was the same. But it is not sweet. I have to use 4 times the amount and it is still not sweet. I have always loved that is was not bitter and that remains the same. Why spend the money though if it does not sweeten. That is the purpose of buying stevia is to sweeten. I would definitely stay away until they improve the quality. Bring back the good stuff.

Great product

Reviewer2882271님께서 Dec 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use it to cook, bake and anything else. No bitter after taste.

NuStevia is the best!

Reviewer2034421님께서 Jun 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have tried so many stevia brands and NuStevia tastes the best. I have recommended it to many, and they love it! My family makes lemonade everyday with it. I am so glad we are switching to stevia instead of sugar or calorie free sweeteners.

СТЕВИЯ

5030276548692848928님께서 Jan 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! НЕ ВРЕДНЫЙ КАК САХАР, ОЧЕНЬ СЛАДКИЙ, НЕТ ГОРЬКОГО ПРИВКУСА, КАК У САХАРОЗАМЕНИТЕЛЕЙ. МОЖНО ДОБАВЛЯТЬ ВЕЗДЕ! И В КАШИ, ЧАЙ, ВЫПЕЧКУ И ТВОРОГ! ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОДУКТ! ОЧЕНЬ ДОВОЛЬНА И ЛЮБЛЮ ЕГО!!! еСЛИ БУДЕТ ЦЕНА НИЖЕ - БУДУ БРАТЬ БОЛЬШЕ!!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 231 상품