KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,154

₩15,939

할인금액: ₩4,785 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

The best tasting stevia without the bitter aftertaste

Reviewer3230912님께서 Oct 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought the KAL brand of stevia extract powder was the best but NuStevia has them beat. It has a higher percentage of steviosides which means a little goes a long way in terms of sweetness. I use it for all my drinking and baking needs and so should you.

Quantity: Less is more!

Reviewer1516321님께서 Nov 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you refer to a sugar/stevia conversion chart while baking, I would actually use a bit less than is recommended, or would not exclusively use stevia to sweeten them (half stevia/half other sweetener). I found that when I used just this stevia to sweeten a muffin recipe, the muffins had too much of a stevia aftertaste - somewhat bitter. There's a great stevia conversion chart (stevia equivalents of sugar measurements)

Pure White Stevia

Reviewer2531271님께서 Jan 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This absolutely the best sweetner --no bitter after taste. Good price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1815304님께서 Apr 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

So-so...

Reviewer3363879님께서 Mar 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Sweet, but taste is strange...

good stevia product

Reviewer1864805님께서 May 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No bitter aftertaste that I notice in the quantities that I use. I don't really like things overly sweet and I combine it with Erythritol so I don't need much.

low consumption

Sholik님께서 Jul 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No scoop, so I do not advise taking. as well as favorable price, the taste is normal, but the choice made ​​in favor of the KAL

same as others

Reviewer3361424님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand used to be one of the best,but now it is just the same as others.It used to have a greater sweetening capacity.But it's fine otherwise.

Needing a better sweetener

5356034176617325271님께서 Jan 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was trying Stevia for the first time. I have been satisfied with the taste and this product lasts a long time as you don't need much for a sweetener. However, I do not know what natural flavors means on the ingredients.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Need more practice to get the recipe right

Reviewer2648402님께서 Mar 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using the cheap 5lb bags of NuStevia for years, and only bought the pure stevia because the cheap bags were out of stock. I tried using one eighth as much - (4gm instead of 30gm)in a recipe, but it didn't taste the same. Probably 5gm would be about right, and I'll try that next time.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품