KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

NuNaturals, MoreFiber, 스테비아 베이킹 블렌드, 14.11 oz (400 g)

₩8,310
₩11,877
할인금액: ₩3,567 (30% 할인)
27 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.5 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (1)
정렬

상품 6-10 중 전체 26 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

wonderful!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2560842님께서 Oct 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this because it has added fiber- which helps with digestion AND helps counteract carbs in your food (i.e. you don't gain weight so easily if you have a high fiber diet.) It also has BOTH kinds of fiber (soluable and insoluable) so it will help thicken things without using starches or flour (for example: pudding or hot chocolate).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Love the taste

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2292722님께서 Dec 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is great! I made a cake of butter. I'm not allowed to eat suger. Instead of sugar I use this and it works. The cake was some dryer as if you use normal sugar, but the taste was great. For sure there will always be a box of this in my kitchen to make healthy cookies.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

99% great

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1240355님께서 May 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff, except the maltodextrin. Dont like it but in the big picture Ill accept it. I make all of my food and I bake alot too. I use this baking blend all the time to cause more stability and structure. Works well.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great alternative to sugar

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2239515님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use NuNaturals Stevia Baking Blend when making cookies, cupcakes and other baked goods with great results. It blends well and doesn't have a strong after taste. It's the only brand stevia I use in my baking.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent natural sugar replacement

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Umbridge님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't tolerate sweet things very well (fructose malabsorption), and this works very well in both providing natural sweetness and replacing the bulk of sugar in a recipe (as opposed to the liquid stevia, which I also use). It doesn't add a funny aftertaste or any grittiness at all, which is great given the added fiber it provides.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 6-10 중 전체 26 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »