KO

₩9,476

₩11,848

할인금액: ₩2,372 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good for baking

claireabelle님께서 Jun 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best stevia product I have found so far for baking. I use less than the container recommends and my baking usually turns out well. It does take some experiementation with recipes that require exact measurements, but generally it isn't too hard to replace all the sugar in a recipe with this product.

Tastes good

Reviewer2087981님께서 Mar 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like using this in my hot chocolate and baking. But not so much when I put it on my oatmeal, its clumps up and doesnt really blend well, thats why i gave it 4 stars. I would just use it for baking.

Sugar Substitute

Reviewer1876403님께서 Mar 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This sugar substitute is not too bad. It does have a different flavor than sugar, but they all do. It doesn't seem to be a sweet as they say on the package in baked goods. I think it works better combined with other natural sugar substitues such as Sweetfiber.

Fabulous sugar substitute

Reviewer1525969님께서 May 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works well in baked goods that call for sugar. I typically use 1/2 - 3/4 of the amount called for, i.e. the recipe calls for 2 cups of sugar, I use 1 cup of this product.

Great for baking!

Reviewer1550903님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes great when used as a sugar substitute. All natural, too!!!

Great substitute for sugar

5505751495894489738님께서 May 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is just a wonderful substitute for sugar. You won't tell the difference.

great

Reviewer1077521님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, love this product. Easy to use and works good in pastry.

Baking blend

Reviewer2010529님께서 Nov 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works great for baking and does not take much.

Nunaturals More Fiber

4889249112167308990님께서 May 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am definitely planning to get more of this product and look forward to experimenting with it in several different favorite recipes. Will be happy to cut down on amount of sugar used in our cooking!

Added fiber

Reviewer2952275님께서 Aug 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really helps you feel more satisfied if you are on a low calorie, low fator low carb diet

상품 11-20 중 전체 27 상품