KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,047

₩11,311

할인금액: ₩2,264 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good for baking

claireabelle님께서 6 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best stevia product I have found so far for baking. I use less than the container recommends and my baking usually turns out well. It does take some experiementation with recipes that require exact measurements, but generally it isn't too hard to replace all the sugar in a recipe with this product.

Tastes good

Reviewer2087981님께서 3 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like using this in my hot chocolate and baking. But not so much when I put it on my oatmeal, its clumps up and doesnt really blend well, thats why i gave it 4 stars. I would just use it for baking.

Sugar Substitute

Reviewer1876403님께서 3 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This sugar substitute is not too bad. It does have a different flavor than sugar, but they all do. It doesn't seem to be a sweet as they say on the package in baked goods. I think it works better combined with other natural sugar substitues such as Sweetfiber.

Added fiber

Reviewer2952275님께서 8 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really helps you feel more satisfied if you are on a low calorie, low fator low carb diet

great

Reviewer1077521님께서 11 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, love this product. Easy to use and works good in pastry.

Great for baking

Reviewer2961568님께서 11 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product to try in my various cookie recipes where I wanted sugar free choices. It worked great and I will buy this again. iHerb is the best site for me!!!

Great for baking!

Reviewer1550903님께서 12 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes great when used as a sugar substitute. All natural, too!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great sugar sub for baking

Reviewer3142793님께서 10 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is perfect for sugar free or low sugar baking

Fabulous sugar substitute

Reviewer1525969님께서 5 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works well in baked goods that call for sugar. I typically use 1/2 - 3/4 of the amount called for, i.e. the recipe calls for 2 cups of sugar, I use 1 cup of this product.

Baking blend

Reviewer2010529님께서 11 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works great for baking and does not take much.

상품 11-20 중 전체 27 상품