KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Buena

4807094627009439672님께서 Apr 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Es un buen recurso para la repostería. Endulza sin necesidad de añadir mucha cantidad, y no queda regusto a regaliz siempre que no te pases con la medida.

Baking blend

Reviewer2010529님께서 Nov 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works great for baking and does not take much.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great alternative to sugar!

TrueReviews님께서 Nov 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used it in my coconut flour muffins and it was great! It adds more texture to the batter. I substituted 1 Tbs for 1 Tbs sugar. Very good price too. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

good affordable product

4920450762905986100님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for baking muffins and cookies. It is a good product but I am gluten sensitive and didn't see it had oat in it. My bad for not reading the label more carefully. Good stuff but not gluten free.

Good for baking

claireabelle님께서 Jun 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best stevia product I have found so far for baking. I use less than the container recommends and my baking usually turns out well. It does take some experiementation with recipes that require exact measurements, but generally it isn't too hard to replace all the sugar in a recipe with this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I love this just as much as the NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract!

Reviewer1512084님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product!!! I tried NuStevia White Stevia Pure Extract to make the simple 2-step cheesecake that is or used to be printed on the inside of the Philadelphia cream cheese box 2 times, but each time it had a bitter aftertaste. I decided to try again using More Fiber, Stevia Baking Blend and the cheesecake turned out delicious! Another NuNaturals winner!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nunaturals More Fiber

4889249112167308990님께서 May 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am definitely planning to get more of this product and look forward to experimenting with it in several different favorite recipes. Will be happy to cut down on amount of sugar used in our cooking!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

NuStevia, More Fibre, Stevia Baking blend, 14.11 oz (400 gr)

Reviewer2001669님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I backed a cake with the powder replacing 1 gr sugar by 1 gr of powder. The result was not bad, but the cake didn't rise as much as when using Sugar. It was also quite sticky. For me the taste was too sweet and the aftertaste was too strong. I will retry with half the amount of powder. I made some coco cakes, based on a recipe I have with sugar. The result was good, but totally different then when using sugar, and again it was too sweet and the aftertaste was too strong. I think it is a product with potential, but I bought it as a replacement 1 to 1 for sugar and it fails to do so. It is also lacking information in how to use and the amount to use in replacement of sugar.

Excellent natural sugar replacement

Umbridge님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't tolerate sweet things very well (fructose malabsorption), and this works very well in both providing natural sweetness and replacing the bulk of sugar in a recipe (as opposed to the liquid stevia, which I also use). It doesn't add a funny aftertaste or any grittiness at all, which is great given the added fiber it provides.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great for baking!

Reviewer1550903님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes great when used as a sugar substitute. All natural, too!!!

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품