KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

taste ok but this is my first LoHan experience

Reviewer2778088님께서 Dec 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

so I don't know what to expect - I think both Lo-han and stevia taste a kind of bitter. I blend them and add some natural vanilla - and by this way I can pump up the sweetness in sweets and cookies sweetened only with dried fruit (figs) or honey.

Lo Han Supreme

Reviewer2456858님께서 May 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very pleased with this product. It has a real "sugar" taste & no bitterness. I expect I will buy more in the future. I have only used it in coffee or tea. I'd like to know about a Lo Han product to use in baking. Peggy in Minnesota

Lo Han

Reviewer1214738님께서 Feb 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

work well in tea. I use only just enough. usually about 6 drops or less.

Great product

Reviewer1265756님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great, very natural, no hidden ingredients, though it doesn't last very long so it is expensive. I hope they come up with a cheap more accessible form of LO HAN soon.

Like Stevia

Reviewer1385103님께서 Oct 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This taste like stevia to me. Good but I was hoping for a different sweet sensation.

Not so good

Korina님께서 May 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It taste a lot on alcohol..I like stevia better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good flavor but wouldn't rate it a good sweetener value.

Reviewer1399637님께서 May 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can taste more of the alcohol used in this product than I would like and not enough sweetener for the quantity needed. It is a good flavor and I only use stuff like this as an accent but, it takes more than I would like to get the hint of sweetness I want.

Lo Han Supreme

Reviewer1651648님께서 Mar 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did not like taste of alchohool. so switch back to agave

Unhappy with taste

Reviewer2108806님께서 Jul 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used the powdered form of Lo Han before and was very pleased with the taste. This liquid, however, has a chemical taste to me which I found to be unpleasant.

Best taste yet!

Reviewer1204705님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried several sugar substitutes but haven't been able to stand any of their aftertastes..until I found NNaturals Lo Han Supreme. It's not sugar but close enough to buy it again.

상품 11-20 중 전체 28 상품