KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great taste

Reviewer2304402님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best Stevia I have tasted. After trying many other brands (powdered forms)and not liking it, I decided to try this liquid form and love it.

A great non-sugar sweeter

Reviewer2993610님께서 Oct 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stevia product is ideal for sweetening beverages with no aftertaste. It's very easy to use, and the best non-sugar sweetener we've found.

Best Stevia ever...

Reviewer1452970님께서 Oct 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stevia is the best tasting sweetener I've tried. There is no bitter after taste. After using this exclusively for the past three months, I can not even tell the difference between a drink sweetened with it and one sweetened with sugar.

Sweet purse tote

Reviewer1886291님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an ideal way to carry a safe sweetner. It fits in one of those little inside purse pockets and I don't have to use restaurant yellow, pink, or blue packets.

Sweet, No Bitter Aftertaste

Reviewer1327608님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

5 or 6 drops in my cup of tea to sweeten it. No weird or bitter aftertaste. Very economical and easy to use.

stevia with no aftertaste

Reviewer2418392님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is great. No aftertaste or calories. takes very little

Excellent n easy to use

Reviewer1229252님께서 Sep 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Always found Stevia tablets took ages to dissolve and had a funny after taste. No such problems with these drops. Highly recommended.

Great stuff!

existentialevolution님께서 Sep 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

NuNaturals is the ONLY stevia I will buy. I've purchased other brands in the past and they caused major stomach issues for me and always tasted weird. NuNaturals stevia tastes great and has been a savior on my dairy free/gluten free/sugar free diet!

Best!

Reviewer2155353님께서 Sep 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My favourite! Package is easy to carry with, and the taste is really sweet.

Excellent by far !

Reviewer1304838님께서 Sep 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent choice