KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,873

₩14,109

할인금액: ₩4,236 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

No bitter after-taste

Reviewer2594054님께서 Apr 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought NuNaturals Clear Stevia to keep in my purse as a no-calorie option. My husband is diabetic, and this product gives him the opportunity to enjoy sweetened drinks without the bitter after-taste.

Great product!

Reviewer1275245님께서 Apr 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Best tasting stevia that we've found anywhere! It's a staple at our house.

Great Taste!

Reviewer1746433님께서 Apr 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Stevia is sweet and has no aftertaste. It's a great buy!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is the best portable sweetner for coffee shop use!

Reviewer2662495님께서 May 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

NuNaturals Stevia is by far the best sweetner on this planet. Period! I like the liquid when I go out to get coffee. It's economical because it lasts so long, and so much healthier than any other alternative.

NuNaturals Clear Stevia

Reviewer1950536님께서 May 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, great price.

Clear Stevia

Reviewer1788629님께서 May 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best product to us that has no calories and tastes good. Your price is the best I have found. And your speedy deliverly is great. I am already doing my word of mouth market for your site, products and deliverly. Thank you, Donna

Great Buy

Reviewer2669577님께서 May 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife has been using this product for a number of months. Buying it locally. I found this site and when we bought a dozen bottles we got a great price. Saved about $3 per bottle over what we were paying locally.

Great for the purse!

Reviewer1486600님께서 Jun 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't like the cheap toxic stuff that restaurants use so I started my own "eating out" package. This is in one of them.

Best Stevia

Reviewer1394267님께서 Jun 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product - best price anywhere.

very satisfied

Reviewer1449800님께서 Jun 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this brand of Stevia a great concentrate and use in my iced tea and coffee. I was very happy to find the product at iHerb for $2.oo less than the health food store and only having to pay a $1 for shipping on 2 bottles. THANKS

상품 101-110 중 전체 175 상품