KO

₩9,350

₩13,363

할인금액: ₩4,012 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great Product

4933326074469546264님께서 May 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

NuNaturals, Clear Stevia is an excellent product to sugar and sugar substitutes and very portable. I had tried other brand Stevia products and the taste was not as good as NuNaturals. I found I don't have to use a lot of this product, so it lasts me awhile and I feel I've gotten a good deal cost-wise and good taste too!

Love it

Reviewer1325246님께서 Jun 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this for years and keep coming back to it after trying other types. Very convemient, tastes good, and value for money.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best stevia on the market

Reviewer1045576님께서 Jun 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been a stevia user since 2004. I have tried many brands and this is by far the superior product. It is a lot more concentrated then many brands out there. It states on the bottle that 5 drops is 200 mg of stevia. The less concentrated brands do not state how much stevia is in a serving. I just wish iHerb could keep this in stock. I have had to buy other brand because the last 2 times they have been out of stock. Once they notified me it was in stock and within 2 hours of getting the email I went to purchase it and it was gone. My review is 5 stars for the product. The part about iherb not having it in stock is not affecting my rating of the product of course.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Finally I found a good stevia

4705787402615357614님께서 Sep 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first Stevia I actually like in my coffee and other drinks! Really good, but remember to give the bottle a good shake before you use it.

Good sweetener alternative

5575060608597615163님께서 Oct 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was a good sweetener alternative! Very pleased!

Great Sweetener

5425164318398731376님께서 Nov 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This one is perfect to sweeten your tea! Can also be used in other foods or drinks.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The best sweetener out there

4646436279633000022님께서 Jan 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff, the taste is sweet and baked goods come out like they have real sugar in them with zero aftertaste. What I like the most about this though is the convenience as I don't have to get a measuring utensil out. I just add the drops and I'm done, so I'm more likely to use this then any of my other sweeteners just for the convenience factor.

The only stevia I use

5573871660162421673님께서 Jun 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Doesn't have that unpleasant Stevia after taste. The drops are very easy to use. Love this product and it's a good price on IHerb.

So convenient!

SingaporeLobangQueen님께서 Jul 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this. This is what I've been using for about 2 years to sweeten my coffee. Fab product.

Perfect!

4841693043692072722님께서 Sep 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will buy it again and again! It is perfect, no bad after taste and 8 -10 drops are enough!

상품 31-40 중 전체 175 상품