KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

No sugar alcohols. Good price, 5-10 drops.

Reviewer1896904님께서 Sep 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Convenient,I like the taste,easy to control the amount of sweetness desired. Most presweetened products are way to sweet for me.

love it

Reviewer27139998님께서 Aug 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

add to drinks and fruit desserts, reduces sugar cravings

Love this!

Reviewer3100286님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far the best liquid stevia I have tried. Absolutely no bitter after taste. A little goes a long way. I will definitely continue to repurchase. I highly recommend this product.

ALWAYS in my cupboard

poshmeetspavement님께서 Sep 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a staple for me. NuNaturals is my favorite brand of stevia without and bitter or weird aftertaste. These liquid drops are in a flexible plastic container that is great to travel with (put it in your ziplock with your toiletries!) or keep in your purse or desk drawer at the office. These are unflavored drops of stevia that are perfect for coffee, tea, salad dressings, marinades, baking, oatmeal, and anything that needs a hint of sweetness without adding calories. If you are skeptical of stevia, I would give NuNaturals a try because it REALLY IS BETTER. A little goes a long way, so this is a great value.

Excellent, Consistent Product

Reviewer1237860님께서 Sep 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've tried several brands of liquid stevia and this has been the best.

Best Stevia on the Market

5720571070092917619님께서 Sep 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

No bitter aftertaste like other stevia products. Great for coffee, cereal, baking, and just about everything! I even put it on my grapefruit :-) LOVE

Excelente

5017521843205474768님께서 Oct 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Igual que la Stevia en polvo es excelente, para endulzar todo tipo de alimentos, y para hacer postres es ideal, muy práctico. Seguro que los volveré a comprar

Pleasant Taste, Great Price

Reviewer2837827님께서 Dec 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really nice tasting natural product at a great price - will keep ordering this.

I love this Stevia

Reviewer2321498님께서 Jan 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the smoothest non-licorice tasting stevia I have found. It only takes a few drops to sweeten up a whole mug or glass of beverage. I use it in addition to honey in my tea and coffee, to reduce the amount of sweetener I use, but not to eliminate completely the nice taste of honey. It is superb for lemonade, which usually requires so much sugar. I am not a fan of artificial sweetener, so this product is a nice natural way to increase sugar taste in your beverages while avoiding the harmful effects of too much sugar.

Good taste

Reviewer2295859님께서 Mar 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not bitter