KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,104

₩15,864

할인금액: ₩5,760 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

stomach upset

Reviewer2347435님께서 Jul 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this synthetic zinc is cheap, but makes stomach upset even taken after meal

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Package not delivered or lost

Reviewer2745884님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

2 months and I still didn't receive my product and I think I will never receive. Actually I paid for a product I don't have.

Dodgy batch of Zinc

5534541671754862186님께서 Nov 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really didn't get on with these tablets. Every time I took the tablet it made me sick, but first I had to eliminate the tablet as I was taking a few. It came to the point where I was literally sick in the morning, and had a 'funny turn' in the afternoon. I was an expat living in Seoul, S Korea at the time, and was rushed into hospital, as they thought I had had a stroke. I had to pay over a 1,000 pounds for an MRI plus a further outlay for tablets and Dr's fees. It was a horrendous experience, as I thought I was going to die. When I arrived back in the UK, I obtained a second opinion, who told me there was nothing wrong with me (Another MRI). I was relieved, but I did mention to the Consultant that I had been taking this Zinc and it was making me ill. He did not comment. I thought nothing of it until today. I have just given one to my partner, who after 10 mins of ingesting, complained of feeling ill and sick. I am not sure if I have obtained a dodgy batch of Zinc, but do not feel I would be buying this product again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Never more buy this zinc!!!((

4686413435053239833님께서 Mar 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Every time I took the tablet it made me sick and my stomach upset:( I will never more buy this zinc again! And do not recommend it!

Do Not Buy This

4630346538834334867님께서 Apr 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't understand the great reviews here. Having taken Zinc on and off for years this supplement is by far the worst. Even taken on a very full stomach I immediately feel nauseated to the point where I threw up the first day after having it. I won't be repurchasing again.It's a shame since the price is really good for what it is but I'm going back to my old supplements instead.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품