KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

good product

4637807275727094311님께서 Nov 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

great taste, really feel the mouth clean and "not smelling badly"

Love the taste!

TrueReviews님께서 Jul 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste and effective too! It is natural and fluoride free. I love the lingering taste of cinnamon in my mouth. Xylitol whitens the teeth as a bonus! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

very good mouthwash

5295288246518085040님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered it in December, have been using it after flossing and brushing almost every evening since that. Only a tiny amount is enough, less than half of the cap. Nice taste, I do not like the taste of mint, so cinnamon works well with me. Went to dentist beginning of April to normal cleaning. She said no problems this time. Gums are doing very well, and I had almost no tartar, and I cannot see other reason for it, than this. Normally been flossing and cleaning every evening, but without this mouthwash, and still got some tartar problem. In my country of origin (Finland) Xylitol is being used since childhood and recommended by dentists, so this too, is one reason for my purchase. Will certainly order this again soon. I still have a good amount of it left, and it is end of April now.

WE LOVE THIS MOUTHWASH!!

Reviewer3168479님께서 Sep 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our dentist recommended that our family use a xylitol mouthwash for reduction of bacteria since we prefer not to use fluoride in our dental products. This XyliWhite Mouthwash is refreshing and we love the cinnamon flavor! Our kids (15,13,11,9) also rinse and gargle with it, which has also helped remove yucky tonsil stones. We love that the mouthwash ingredients are natural and we're not rinsing with a bunch of chemicals. It helped clean the white tongue that seems to be from candida overgrowth. We bought four bottles because the price is good. WE DEFINITELY LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

Now Foods, Xyliwite Mouthwash Wonderful

Reviewer2202705님께서 Aug 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This mouthwash is wonderful, makes your mouth feel so clean and fresh, no burning or irritating effect whatsoever. Love it.

Great Mouthwash!

Reviewer2072312님께서 May 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's delicious, leaves a clean feeling and has good ingredients with no alcohol! Highly recommended

Works Great!

Reviewer2220144님께서 May 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our family has used NOW Cinnafresh for several yrs. We are repeat customers, very satisfied with this high-quality & effective product.

hoping for tooth protection

Reviewer2599659님께서 Feb 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My dentist recommended using Xylitol for my teeth and Now has this GREAT product @ a great price. I wash my teeth with the NOW Xyliwhite toothpaste gel then rinse with this mouthwash. My mouth feels great so I'm hoping for a good checkup with my dentist.

Wakes Up...

pixiesti6669님께서 Jan 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

...My mouth anytime...great flavor!

Nice taste

Reviewer2009879님께서 Jan 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps get rid of bacteria. Love the taste and my teeth are smooth. No plaque buildup since using the toothpaste and mouthwash.

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품