KO

iHerb 상품평

₩6,917

₩9,060

할인금액: ₩2,143 (24% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Don't like the stevia part

Reviewer1956863님께서 Dec 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great idea. I love xylitol and wanted convenient packets for when I ate out. However the stevia in it gives it a bitter taste.

Bad After Taste!!

Reviewer3247496님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading all the positive comments on the website I was really looking forward to this sugar substitute. But I tried it many times in different beverages and frankly It has a bad chemical taste. Will never use again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great tasting & healthy too!

Reviewer2538256님께서 Dec 06, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think the Xylitol-Stevia mixture tastes better than pure Stevia, which is good, but has a slight bitter after-taste to me. I also like the fact that the Xylitol is good for my bones and teeth, and the sugars are slowly absorbed so they don't effect my blood sugar like regular sweetners do. Daily, I drink up to 20 cups of tea (in the winter) so these benefits are important to me, along with the lower calories!

Finally Success

Reviewer2406990님께서 Jan 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been attempting for years to get my husband off UNHEALTHY artificial sweeteners with little success. I am extremely happy to report that Xylitol Plus meets his rigorous taste standards and does not have any unpleasant side affects on his health Try it, we think you'll like it too!

Good Product.

Reviewer1518891님께서 Sep 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used it for a number of years. I use it to enhance bone health as reported by David Williams.

Now Foods, Xylitol Plus, 75 Packets

Reviewer1847869님께서 Oct 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like it taste good

now, xylitol plus

Reviewer1914963님께서 Oct 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The best sweetener substitute I ever tried. No aftertaste at all.

Wonderful taste!

Reviewer2798269님께서 Nov 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great alternative for sweetening hot drinks. I'm switching from Splenda at the recommendation of my nutritionist (I'm a pre-diabetic)& I was pleasantly surprised how good this tastes. I will definitely buy this again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

So Handy to take with you

Reviewer2767829님께서 Nov 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the convenience.

Great sweetner

Reviewer2686428님께서 Nov 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works great - no artifical sweetners, and it cannot be utilized by bacteria in your mouth. It has clinically proven dental benefits.

상품 1-10 중 전체 100 상품