KO

₩7,214

₩9,449

할인금액: ₩2,235 (24% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Don't like the stevia part

Reviewer1956863님께서 Dec 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great idea. I love xylitol and wanted convenient packets for when I ate out. However the stevia in it gives it a bitter taste.

Bad After Taste!!

Reviewer3247496님께서 Nov 09, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading all the positive comments on the website I was really looking forward to this sugar substitute. But I tried it many times in different beverages and frankly It has a bad chemical taste. Will never use again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great tasting & healthy too!

Reviewer2538256님께서 Dec 06, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think the Xylitol-Stevia mixture tastes better than pure Stevia, which is good, but has a slight bitter after-taste to me. I also like the fact that the Xylitol is good for my bones and teeth, and the sugars are slowly absorbed so they don't effect my blood sugar like regular sweetners do. Daily, I drink up to 20 cups of tea (in the winter) so these benefits are important to me, along with the lower calories!

Finally Success

Reviewer2406990님께서 Jan 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been attempting for years to get my husband off UNHEALTHY artificial sweeteners with little success. I am extremely happy to report that Xylitol Plus meets his rigorous taste standards and does not have any unpleasant side affects on his health Try it, we think you'll like it too!

Good Product.

Reviewer1518891님께서 Sep 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used it for a number of years. I use it to enhance bone health as reported by David Williams.

Favorite sweetener

Reviewer1525661님께서 Mar 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

After trying several natural sweeteners, this is the one we like the best.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

thanks for this great product

Reviewer1528176님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is the best sugar alternative out there i love it and iam a brittle diabetic . and have tasted a lot of alternatives this is the best tasting . thanks for this product i cant live without it.

Xylitol

Reviewer1043511님께서 Apr 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

use it all the time for coffee and grapefruit and for were I would use sugar. Great taste. Good Sugar

Better then sugar

Reviewer1091182님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Way better then sugar. Buy it all the time and bake with it too.

Xylitol packets

Reviewer1289708님께서 Apr 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's absolutely wonderful!!! No aftertaste, sweetens just like cane sugar! I LOVE IT!

상품 1-10 중 전체 101 상품