KO

iHerb 상품평

₩14,304

₩22,461

할인금액: ₩8,158 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works fine

Reviewer2115751님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was a good product, only drawback compared to other similar products I have tried was its problems to dissolve in water when making a juice. The powder was always left in the glass.

Bad Quality

4878699241443903530님께서 Apr 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought both Now black bottle whaet grass & this Now white bottle wheat grass. My advice is discont this white bottle wheatgrass ! the quality is so bad . very hard to swallow even this is in powder form . I need to trow it away . To anyone who love to take green powder product , they shall know this is very very bad quality. i prefer not to key in any star , my rate is ) star .but i cannot send this review so just key in 1 star.

Kills our sugar cravings

Reviewer2455254님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product label talks about nutritional content, but we've discovered that two servings per day of this (between meals, like 10a & 3p) helps keep our sugar cravings in check, so reducing carbohydrates in our diet (potatoes & bread specifically) is easier. My husband lost 20lb. just by not attacking the chocolate candy jar after work because he'd had his 'green drink' at 3p. Also we both have more energy after work because we've taken in better nutrition and don't have the sugar zapping us at day's end. That's worth the effort of getting used to the idea of drinking grass! hope this helps.

Brownish green and sticks

Reviewer2509092님께서 Jun 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this product was not very fresh. The color had turned to brownish so I think the chlorophyll had oxidiced or something. Also this had pieces in it. I like more fine powder.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

zero biological effect: no effect on skin or appetite or energy level

Reviewer1078080님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The grassy-gritty taste doesn't bother me, I sprinkle several teaspoons on food or add 1-2 heaped tablespoons to my protein shake. I was hoping it will make my skin calmer (less reddish) and smoother the way eating kiwis and blueberries does, this didn't happen. I also did not observe this powder curbing my apetite or 'giving me more energy' as some reviews here are claiming. Basically it's overpriced dead fiber that doesn't come close, even remotely, to the beneficial effect of eating fresh fruits and vegetables on my skin and health.

Unexpected side benefit!!!

Reviewer3219931님께서 Feb 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This powder is far courser than the fine powder of a product like "Barley Green", and so you have to be a little careful that you don't inhale it into your lungs if you are spooning it in dry and chasing it with water (or it could make you cough like crazy). That aside, when I first saw it I didn't like its' coarseness, but now I hope NOW Foods doesn't ever change it because I discovered a great side benefit! It is GREAT if you ever have that burning feeling in your throat (reflux) after eating something greasy. Now anytime this happens, I take a big spoonful of Now Foods Barley Grass powder and receive great relief of the burning within 2 minutes! It is almost like a miracle, and I wouldn't want to be without it for this reason alone! It works far better and faster than a product like Rolaids or Tums, which I don't need if I have this wheat grass. I can't explain it, but so far only this course grass from Now Foods gave me this benefit.

Super!

holahola님께서 Apr 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Dark green powder, works very well in my green smoothies.

The Best

Reviewer3334013님께서 Nov 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This really works gives me lots of energy, plus the benefits that only wheat grass can provide. Little too coarse but it worth it compared to the benefits it provides.

outstanding product.

Reviewer1214252님께서 Jan 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

outstanding product. i re-stock it every ca. 4 months. buy the organic version only, so you know exactly what you are getting is purest form. gives a mega nice boost of pure energy w/just a few teaspoons added on my fruit or in my juices each morn. great for cleansing too. i often combine it w/ organic spirulina

Love it!

Reviewer1173636님께서 Apr 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is great! Use it in my morning smoothie with other greens, and it makes me feel so good and healthy! It gives me great energy!

상품 1-10 중 전체 45 상품