KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Now Foods, Wheat Grass, Certified Organic, 9 oz (255 g)

₩14,297
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 45 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Works fine

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2115751님께서 Nov 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was a good product, only drawback compared to other similar products I have tried was its problems to dissolve in water when making a juice. The powder was always left in the glass.

Brownish green and sticks

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2509092님께서 Jun 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this product was not very fresh. The color had turned to brownish so I think the chlorophyll had oxidiced or something. Also this had pieces in it. I like more fine powder.

Bad Quality

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4878699241443903530님께서 Apr 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought both Now black bottle whaet grass & this Now white bottle wheat grass. My advice is discont this white bottle wheatgrass ! the quality is so bad . very hard to swallow even this is in powder form . I need to trow it away . To anyone who love to take green powder product , they shall know this is very very bad quality. i prefer not to key in any star , my rate is ) star .but i cannot send this review so just key in 1 star.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

zero biological effect: no effect on skin or appetite or energy level

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1078080님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The grassy-gritty taste doesn't bother me, I sprinkle several teaspoons on food or add 1-2 heaped tablespoons to my protein shake. I was hoping it will make my skin calmer (less reddish) and smoother the way eating kiwis and blueberries does, this didn't happen. I also did not observe this powder curbing my apetite or 'giving me more energy' as some reviews here are claiming. Basically it's overpriced dead fiber that doesn't come close, even remotely, to the beneficial effect of eating fresh fruits and vegetables on my skin and health.

Kills our sugar cravings

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2455254님께서 Jan 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product label talks about nutritional content, but we've discovered that two servings per day of this (between meals, like 10a & 3p) helps keep our sugar cravings in check, so reducing carbohydrates in our diet (potatoes & bread specifically) is easier. My husband lost 20lb. just by not attacking the chocolate candy jar after work because he'd had his 'green drink' at 3p. Also we both have more energy after work because we've taken in better nutrition and don't have the sugar zapping us at day's end. That's worth the effort of getting used to the idea of drinking grass! hope this helps.

상품 1-5 중 전체 45 상품