장바구니가 비어있습니다.
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

할인금액: ₩3,344 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• 이 제품은 우피 추출물로 제작된 캡슐을 사용하여 한국 세관에 반입이 불가능합니다. 한국으로 반입이 가능한 다른 제품들은 여기를 클릭하여 확인해 보시길 바랍니다.

• 평가 | 영어

Caution, bad product

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Jul 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I and my husband were using it and it is worst thing we have ever taken. I supposed to lose weight during my workouts, improve heart rates, but I gain weight!!! So I gave it to my husband, because he want to gain weight, muscles. He just started and after few times taking it, during his workout he felt very tired, his legs and heart were very tired. Something wrong is with that product. Beware, do not buy. And the most important thing is that we were taking only 2 capsules every other day. Not the whole dose, not 4 capsules each day. So it is very potential and can cause you harm even in small doses. I guess I must write Now Foods about it, because it is not first time when their products are bad. Tribulus from that brand caused serious aggression to my man :(

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Caused racing heart rate.

Reviewer1127486님께서 Oct 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking Taurine a few days my heart began racing 24/7. This stopped after discontinuing the product. Some have suggested to me that it might be the gelatin capsule itself not the powder within but I can't take the chance of trying just the powder.

I had a horrible reaction to this, was down for 1 entire week

PurplePegasus님께서 Mar 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this because I have severe hypoadrenalism: low aldosterone levels cause hyponatremia and I often wake up with pressure in the brain and back aches. (Hyponatremia can cause brain swelling). This was supposed to balance sodium levels but alas 1 pill knocked me out for an entire week. I took this along with P5P and I ended up feeling drugged up and out of it for so long I was afraid not to come out of it. In the past I have had the same problem with Tyrosine and Glutamine. The problem might be my impaired liver which cannot metabolize these amino acids. I had hoped this could heal a huge health problem but instead it made me so much worse I thought I was never going to recover.

New to me

Reviewer2675617님께서 Feb 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not much to say but I do like and trust NOW Foods.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5050346635671525835님께서 Apr 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too soon to do proper evaluation.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품