KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

1/2 gallon sporting jar

5303697138590787308님께서 Mar 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love my sprouting jars. I now have four. They are sturdy and easy to clean and sterilize.

Programmer turned Sprouter

aaronash님께서 Dec 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great jar, easy to use. You're probably thinking "shoot man, why do I need to blow $$ on this noise when I can get my own stinkin' jar and mesh?" This may be true, except it's not. This thing is just perfect. Comes with a booklet that tells you how much seed you need. I went from being the kind of guy that lets his houseplants die to growing broccoli and onion sprouts constantly with 4 of these jars going on a rolling basis. It's so cheap to grow your own, and it's so healthy. Be sure to use filtered water, you don't want to use unfiltered tap water (with flouride) on your precious food.

Works like a charm

Reviewer3020816님께서 Dec 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am finally back making sprouts...the jar has the perfect dimensions...bought 3 more to give as gifts. Nothing like fresh sprouts on a sandwich or in a salad. My grandchildren love them.

Très bien

4965463117734606657님께서 Nov 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

très bien et solide

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Me encanta y facil de usar

isismakeupforever님께서 Nov 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Un germinador, fácil de usar además de que es barato. Os lo recomiendo

Gran capacidad

arrikitowntown님께서 Aug 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Aún no lo he probado porque esperaba a que me llegaran las semillas para germinar. Es más grande de lo que pensaba, pero tiene un buen acabado. La tapa es a rosca y de metal y tiene una rejilla metálica.

Gets the job done

4771393685129604012님께서 Jul 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

For the price this sprouting jar is great. It is much bigger than I expected and comes with some extra information to help beginners understand the proper process of sprouting specific beans, vegetables, etc.

Great product!

Reviewer1082705님께서 May 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an absolutely amazing product. Makes it super easy to sprout your own delish sprouts at home. I use it all the time, so I always have yummy sprouts to put in my salads, my woke or in my sandwiches. I also bought the sprouting mix from Now Foods with it, which is a great mix of tasty seeds.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Huge Jar and great for sprouts!

Reviewer2113585님께서 Apr 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought 3 of these in late fall and harvested sprouts all winter. Like them better than lettuce and will continue to grow them all year round. Two tablespoons of alfafa sprouts and in four days, harvest! You save so much money and have control over what you grow. Bravo!

Now Foods, Sprouting Jar

Reviewer2167095님께서 Feb 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent, jar is quite big so you can get a large yield. Great quality product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 46 상품