KO

₩6,555

₩6,689

할인금액: ₩134 (2% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Size and simplicity

Reviewer2292627님께서 Feb 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This thing was much bigger than I thought it would be and has no problem at all covering all my sprouting needs and more. It also seems very durable. Came with instructions right there on the bottle as well as a mini-pamphlet with some more info and recipes. A supporting stand would be a bonus, but is not missed.

Works like a charm!

naturalkitten님께서 Jun 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This jar works great and is simple to use. I am a total newbie to sprouting and this thing is fool proof. You just add the seeds and water, then rinse it twice daily which is super easy due to the mesh lid of the jar. You basically don't have to open the jar after filling in the seeds until you are ready to harvest your tasty home-grown sprouts. 100% recommended!

great!

Reviewer1907904님께서 Jun 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

glass jar, perfect size for sprouting just about anything!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

It's been almost a year...

jayzou님께서 Sep 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

and this is my 'go-to' jar for sprouting mung beans and radish sprouts. Love it :)

a nice sprouting jar

Reviewer2035801님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am currently using 3 of these jars for sprouting and have very much enjoyed using them.

sprouts!

Reviewer2763768님께서 Apr 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the sprouting jar I've recently purchased. It works great, and I've already used it multiple times!

it works

karljacobs님께서 Jan 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product, well made much better than the sprouting trays i've used in the past most likely to buy a 2nd one to meet our sprouts addiction :-)

Standard

JoshBee님께서 Aug 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just your standard glass jar. I use these jars to brew kombucha in.

Very easy to use!

LantauMama님께서 Jun 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I saw this for a couple years and didn't buy it because I used sprouting bags - but this is much easier to use (for me) than the bags, easier to clean, and the kids really like watching and helping with the process. It is a BIG jar and you need room on the counter for it.

Works well!

honestreviews1님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Durable. Simple. Very useful! Also useful when I wash lentils and rice for cooking!

상품 1-10 중 전체 47 상품