KO

iHerb 상품평

₩45,356

₩71,172

할인금액: ₩25,816 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best Cla Ever

Reviewer2953440님께서 Apr 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used many Cla supplements, but this one is the most extreme one on sale. I really like this thing^^Maybe it will be contain a bit more caffein.

CLA EXTREME

Reviewer3279040님께서 Nov 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started using this Product! I am so impressed with I recommend it to everyone that need to loose some around the mid section. after three months I am down approximately 1.5 pounds a day on average. the first week was 3 Pounds. This came with dietary changes also!! it works great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

it is a wonderful supplement

Reviewer2056116님께서 Dec 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cla takes fats from unwanted parts of your body thus it is a wonderful product for ones having problem with.

Great Product

Reviewer1883236님께서 Apr 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product came highly recommended and it delivered as promised.

未知

5329622637416556207님께서 Nov 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

目前搭配運動使用中,但是成效並不清楚,尤其是網路上都說,使用它是很沒有效果,所以給個中等評價。

Perfect blend that works for me BUT............. :(

Ann-Hanalyza님께서 Sep 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

You have nooo idea how much i loveeeeeee this product!!! Kindly click my profile and read my review on this before. The problem is the SOFTGELS LEAKS!!!!!!!! It's truly annoying!!!!!!! I have read many reviews on Now Foods' s supplement on i-Herb and i have come across with some complaints with a same problem as mine. I bought the 90 count and 2 softgels leaks. I only noticed this a few days before it finished. I've just bought this 180 count and some of the softgel leaks, again!!!!!!! hmmm.....I hope the Manufacturer can fix this problem.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I never received this product

4682268192035025173님께서 Sep 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I asked for a refund in vain! I will no longer order from this company.

Acid

Reviewer2849265님께서 Mar 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product gave me so much reflux and stomach acidity. I'm taking 3 pills a days 1 hour before each meal. Still waiting the results....

IHerb Rule

Reviewer1746150님께서 Jul 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

IHerbs pricing and speed of delivery is FANTASTIC

Excelent!!!

Reviewer1501426님께서 Apr 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing Product!!!