KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

undermethylation - under control

4829150388368381040님께서 Mar 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

See what I did there? ;) I have been advised to take one tablet per day for undermethylation and within the first month I felt notable signs of improvement. I am taking this as part of a high dose vitamin regime but SAMe is the first to take effect. Makes me drowsy so I take at nighttime with no other adverse side effects. Very satisfied.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No good compared to other brands

Reviewer2142008님께서 May 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm very chemically sensitive when ever I have herbs oor supplements I notice an effect right away. I'll know within 1/2 hrs if something works. I have extreme anxiety and depression, started using a different brand and wow, what a difference. Changed over to NOW SAM-e and within two days I'm back to feeling shocking and crying I was so confused, tried the other brand as I hadn't finished it due to tummy troubles and boom my great mood came back. This brand does not work 100%, it has very mild effect that obviously other ppl feel but my god don't waste your money on a formula that is weak. I have two bottles of this stupid stuff and I don't know what to do with it, take it and be miserable or throw $120 down the drain. I wanted to let everyone know because there is way to many wrong positive comments on here!!!!!!!

Using SAMe since 2008

Reviewer1743995님께서 Apr 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using SAMe since 2008 for mood (since I was 28 yrs old), and now subsequently for joint health. One 400mg daily is the dose that I take, mid-morning. I have absolutely no side effects that I can identify, and it does not affect my stomach at all, and I have a sensitive stomach. On the flip side, I was suggested to try TMG, which is the precursor to SAMe and much much cheaper, BUT, that gives me super crazy migraines, so sorry TMG, you don't take the place of my SAMe. And I have to say, iHerb price for 60 x 400mg caps is the best I have found anywhere. Even though I have to pay over $40.00 in shipping to Canada, its still half the price per container, if I were to order locally (30 x 400mg costs $51.00 CAD elsewhere, versus 60 x 400mg $50.47 USD). So the more I order, the more I save via iHerb.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good value - works

4914116887331997861님께서 Jan 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with this brand.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1540471님께서 Nov 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent delivery service. No problems with either product or delivery. I live in Australia and it came very very quickly. I am so impressed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Gave me my life back

5233976328958337333님께서 Oct 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I fell into a terrible depression after the end of a five year relationship. My therapist recommended that I take these to help restabilise my mood. I started off taking one tablet a day for a couple of weeks but wasn't noticing a difference - I was in a pit of despair every day and spent every waking moment in tears, unable to leave the house and unable to eat (I became unhealthily skinny). I was completely unable to focus on anything else. After speaking with my therapist again I realised that I hadn't been taking the dose that she had recommended - being 4 tablets a day. I started taking the 4 tablets a day and within a week I noticed a difference. I stopped crying, I was able to go to social events again and was no longer preoccupied with negative thoughts every minute of the day. I have, to a large extent, regained my appetite as well, although it is not yet back to what it was before the breakup. Besides the natural-feeling lift in my mood, I have not noticed any ancillary side effects such as mental "numbness". The tablets can cause mild intestinal discomfort, but nothing severe and in my opinion well worth the mood-stabilising benefits. I cannot speak more highly of this product. I would recommend it to anybody.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

SAMe

5526663390648471203님께서 Aug 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I find this tablet quite effective but it upsets my stomach unless taken with a meal.

Very Happy customer:)

5488341557611875859님께서 Aug 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy with Same, the order process, price and shipping time!

SAMe NOW FOODS

Reviewer1153944님께서 Jul 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent as always

SAMe worked for me

Reviewer2530280님께서 May 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Instantly fueled with energy, was the best track for me with cfs. Improved my mood too. I believe i was very low on neurochemicals and thats why it was effective, some people however have too many - i believe its useful for undermethylators and would recommend those who take it to check up on methylation first. Helped me come off effexor 150mgs in four months. And improved probably 50% of my cfs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 40 상품