KO

iHerb 상품평

₩33,186

₩52,072

할인금액: ₩18,886 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Wow do I feel a difference!

Reviewer3031425님께서 12 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm one of those people who rarely notice a difference when I take supplements. This is one of the first. I mainly take it for mood- I take one in the morning when a first get up and it really helps me through the day. If I'm really grouchy a couple hours into the morning, I usually forgot to take my SAMe. Occasionally I feel I need a "pickup" in the afternoon, or it might be "one of those tough days," so I'll take another one. I like the B vitamins included, because I feel my energy pickup. Love this product, will keep buying.

Now Foods SAMe 200mg

Reviewer2654177님께서 4 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to work as well as Life Extension brand, but less expensive.

SAMe for minor depression

Reviewer3042495님께서 1 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have been using these to help with minor depression. They really do help a lot! HIghly recommended.

SamE by NOW

Reviewer1774090님께서 1 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for memory

My husband is pleased

Reviewer2489065님께서 3 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

He is taking this product in conjunction with Milk Thistle and Peelu to combat Candida and IBS. So far so good as the problems he was having with his gut, and heartburn, have stopped.

SAMe with B

Reviewer3192645님께서 10 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for 2 years and continue to be pleased. IHerb has the best price.

Highly Recomended

Reviewer2300932님께서 12 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

SAMe has worked great for me. I have recomended it to my daughter and hope she will take my advise.

Now Foods, SAMe, 200 mg, 60 tablets

Reviewer3139991님께서 11 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful product-I can really tell a difference when I use SAMe...I am in a much better mood, as long as I use it consistently, and feel better overall, too. This is my first use of the Now Foods brand, had used the Schiff product until I discovered that iherb carries it.

effective

kanaca님께서 8 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love all the sizes of SAMe, and just as good as Jarrow

Perfect as in Fresh Vitamins Stores

Reviewer2551207님께서 6 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thank you for offering the same products as I used to buy for a whole lot more. As a senior on fixed incomes we really do not have much to spend and my Dr. has prescribed this for me to get better. Thank you again for your continued low priceing. John Chapman

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품