KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Disappointed

Reviewer2800509님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

There is a very distasteful fish burp with this product. Will go back to the krill oil for omega 3 and the separate products for red yeast and coq10. Would not repurchase or recommend. I love Iherb and this is absolutely no reflection on their excellent service. If I had read that review at the very end I would not have purchased.

Not for me!!

Reviewer2321661님께서 Mar 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought 3 in one is so great an idea for people who need to take red yeast rice and Q10 plus fish oil. So I gave it a try. Not only it is such a huge softgel, the fish oil has a bad after taste. I developed red breakout on my face and parts of my body after taking this product for a few days. So, I stopped and go back to take red yeast rice, Q10, and fish oil separately and the breakout stopped. It is a waste of money for me.

Red Omega

5542473258546754079님께서 Aug 13, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chose this product for my father because it is convenient for him to get Omega3, Red Yeast and CoQ10 in the same softgel. Unfortunately cholesterol went up, and we reverted to other separate gels.

good product

4738290403491497178님께서 Apr 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

no more cholesterol - stop statines

greece-iherb님께서 Feb 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

my mother suffered from cholesterol and diabetes. after searching, she decided to use this excellent product. in 2 months no cholesterol, no nothing.after that,use only super omega 3,3 times a day for preservation, and your cholesterol will be past. fast shipping for GREECE. EXCELLENT PRICE. thank you iherb and NOW.

Great combo

Reviewer3276967님께서 Oct 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has been taking this for months and has seen his cholesterol numbers decrease. This has coq10 in it, which is important to take with Red yeast rice products as RYR reduces CoQ10. Added to the familial heart problems, I believe in him taking CoQ10 also.

Red Omega

Reviewer1234013님께서 Sep 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered the above product on-line and was extremely satisfied with my purchase. Not only was it about $7.00 cheaper than if I had bought it at a local store, but it also arrived in a very speedy manner. I am planning on ordering from this company again. Thanks.

like these

Reviewer2016458님께서 Jun 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good price great combo.

Helps lower blood lipids

Reviewer2670655님께서 Jan 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This combination is great! Helped lower my husband's cholestral levels significantly with a prudent diet. Great price! Great product!

Red Omega Review

Reviewer1988282님께서 Dec 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I LOVE your products and I recommend them to my friends constantly. Your shipping is SUPER.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품