KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great product

Reviewer2184517님께서 Jan 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to use this as a substitute for powdered icing sugar to coat cookies, top muffins, etc. I used a combination of date sugar and xylitol to make "peppernuts" (Russian Christmas cookies) and it worked very well.

Finely powdered date sugar

Reviewer1407671님께서 Feb 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a high quality product sold at a nice price on iherb.com The flavour is pleasing and sweet, and works beautifully as an alternative to other dry sweeteners such as cane sugar or table sugar for baking. Would purchase Now Foods Date Sugar again, and would recommend this particular brand of product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1096479님께서 Mar 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product. Without sulphites & no sugar added. Pure date sugar taste.

Excellent natural "whole food" sweetener

Reviewer1345222님께서 May 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff works great, and is better than other brands because it doesn't clump. We use it in baking. It gives a different texture and flavor than white sugar, which you may or may not like, but it's certainly healthier.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good quality date sugar at a good price

Reviewer1642118님께서 Oct 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this date sugar to replace some of white or brown sugar in recipes and have good luck.

date sugar

Reviewer3362080님께서 Apr 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

fabulous as a sugar replacement in baked goods

Tastes Great!

Reviewer1279748님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm trying to move away from white sugar and this is a very good substitute for me. I also like that it's not overly sweet.

Awesome!

Reviewer1422059님께서 Jun 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's just so simple and so good. Dates! I love them, especially in this form. Can be used in so many ways, yummy in baking!

Lee-Anne

5223044935646992027님께서 Jun 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice to see natural alternatives to sugar

pleased to find

5440812334079991646님께서 Jul 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

After DNA testing and discovering date sugar is the only sweetener compatible with my body, I was delighted to find it here. I use it for all my baking and even serve it to guests. I use it in all my pale desserts.

상품 1-10 중 전체 21 상품