KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,438

₩15,939

할인금액: ₩501 (3% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

A good product

Trinity님께서 May 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this is a very good product. I bought it just in case, as I read about the leaky gut syndrome. I haven't been examined and don't know if I have it or not, but decided to start using it just in case. My facial skin looks a bit better. I also think I sleep better at night if I take it about 30 min before I go to bed. The only downside I can think of is that it's not hormones/antibiotics free. G-Lake's one breaks me out every time I take it. This gelatin powder is easy to mix, but gets thick quite fast. I normally squeeze 1 lemon in a coffee mug and add 1-2 spoons of this gelatin, stir it vigorously and add some lukewarm water. Sometimes I add OptiMSM as well. Lemon gives it a nice taste and the vitamin C needed for the better absorption of the gelatin.

Very good quality!

Freddieboi님께서 Feb 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Everybody raves about Grate Lakes gelatin but I find this to be at least as good. I have also done my research and it comes from a okay source (Argentina)

satisfied

5604360309623827936님께서 Jun 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

nice product when using it rightly. I'm allergic and began it rapidly to see quick results and saw strange things on my fingers. But my husband is really feel fine. The pain in his back stopped and is protected also from the sunburn of the summer as this magical pure collagen is an antioxidant too.

Beef Gelatin

Reviewer1518893님께서 Jul 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product as its good for cooking, adding to soups etc

Good product

4758008711358699533님께서 Nov 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it to make desserts, it's convenient and easy to use.

Good product

Reviewer2849359님께서 Apr 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product and price.

No complaints

Reviewer2414714님께서 May 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product is of sound quality, and is priced competetively.

Good Product !!

Reviewer1581190님께서 Feb 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good price and quality and my nails are growing...a good source of collagen !

5 stars

5489204412747807381님께서 Mar 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love this product, we all are taking it daily and feel a lot better, Awesome

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1155586님께서 May 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems good but would be nice to have a break down of the heavy metal levels? I am a little worried about heavy metal exposure.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품