KO

상품 31-35 중 전체 188 상품

« 이전 | 5 6 7 8 9 | 다음 »

Yeast without a "yeasty" aroma

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Howard님께서 Oct 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased the Now Foods Nutritional Yeast Flakes, as an alternative, because the brand I usually like and prefer, was temporarily unavailable at the iHerb site. The Now Foods is a bit pricey for the meager 10 oz quantity in a giant container. Nevertheless, it has a pleasant non-yeasty aroma, at least how pleasant brewer's yeast can be, and the flaky texture is also agreeable, vs others that are powdery. If you don't mind splurging somewhat on the price, I think it is a good choice of brewer's yeast. I gave it 4 stars, as it is a bit expensive for the quantity.

Great product :)

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3241630님께서 Mar 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like it very much, I use it specially with warm meals cuz then it dissolves better and it gives the food a "cheese" taste... but I wouldn't use it too much with raw stuff like juices or smoothies, because the taste is kinda strong then. But it's a really good source of B vitamins :D I really like this product!

Taste pretty good

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2967975님께서 Jul 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is pretty good when taking directly. My 5-year-old loves it. Just sticky when melted in the mouth and the powder will be blown out with breath if not careful.

Not for me

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2688267님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Being dairy-intolerant I bought this as a substitute for cheese. It tastes nothing like cheese, and gave me severe stomack-pains and bloating. Never again.

Delicious! Be here NOW!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1437520님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried to get a different one, but iHerb was out of stock on them, so I tried this one. Very nice. delicious taste and nice size flakes (not powdery). Excellent quality. I notice i use less amounts of this one, as it has such a nice taste I don't need more. Love it. I'd get it again. Be here NOW!

상품 31-35 중 전체 188 상품