KO

₩9,969

₩17,726

할인금액: ₩7,757 (44% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Yum

Reviewer1950718님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

An acquired taste to many, but I love it. Really brings a fried rice dish to life.

Yum!

odalol님께서 Apr 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

Nutritional yeast.

Reviewer1739960님께서 Jun 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great product, but I don't understand the need for such a large container. It seemed like it was about a third full upon arrival.

My First Time Using Nutritional Yeast

MichelX님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say how this compares to other brands, but I can say that the amount was much, much more than I expected. So, for people who use a lot, that's good. To me it doesn't taste as much like cheese as people have sworn. Maybe a little bit like one of those French, smelly expensive cheeses.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

not taken long enough yet but

Reviewer2441306님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this product into my morning drink of water, green drink and a detox product. I can't say that I'm aware of any particular thing happening within my body, but I trust I'm getting a good supply of b-vitamins and I find I don't mind the taste. As I'm very sensitive to negative tastes, I think this a positive.

Awesome Yeast Flakes

5395527934265633988님께서 Nov 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this all the time now, tastes great on bread.

Good product.

Reviewer1995961님께서 Nov 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice taste and good price. I have not tried any other kind of nutritional yeast, so I can't compare it to anything. After reading the reviews of a few different ones I chose this kind and I do not regret it.

Cheesy

Reviewer2178581님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Such a great replacement for cheese. I normally add in my omlettes, or with rice. Gives nice cheese taste

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

4648988233728640074님께서 Jul 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

So tasty!

Tastes Fine, But Wasteful

Adeana님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes fine, but the big plastic tub is wasteful. The other brand sold on iherb is just as good, but easier to store and doesn't use so much plastic in the packaging.

상품 61-70 중 전체 223 상품