KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Awesome Yeast Flakes

5395527934265633988님께서 Nov 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this all the time now, tastes great on bread.

Good product.

Reviewer1995961님께서 Nov 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice taste and good price. I have not tried any other kind of nutritional yeast, so I can't compare it to anything. After reading the reviews of a few different ones I chose this kind and I do not regret it.

Cheesy

Reviewer2178581님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Such a great replacement for cheese. I normally add in my omlettes, or with rice. Gives nice cheese taste

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

4648988233728640074님께서 Jul 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

So tasty!

Tastes Fine, But Wasteful

Adeana님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes fine, but the big plastic tub is wasteful. The other brand sold on iherb is just as good, but easier to store and doesn't use so much plastic in the packaging.

yeast

ling76님께서 Aug 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

not really what I was expecting, taste and smell wierd. not like cheese.

Great taste!

Reviewer2397765님께서 Dec 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite brand of nutritional yeast. It has a wonderful flavor that some of the wimpier nutritional yeasts out there do not have. But that same flavor may take some getting used to if you have never had nutritional yeast before. Try sprinkling some on pasta. It's great! We've been eating nutritional yeast for about 20 years, because we are vegans and the yeast is a great source of B12 (even if it is added to the product).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not as good as some other brands, but still tasty

Umbridge님께서 May 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I prefer Red Star and KAL brands to this as they seem to have a stronger flavour. This is still good though, and a great option for those who think nutritional yeast can sometimes be overpowering. I personally love the taste and would prefer a stronger flavour!

Yeast Flakes

Reviewer2589724님께서 Jul 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Yummy yeastflakes that give b vitamins in food form. Love it.

Funky taste

Reviewer1620488님께서 Nov 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had high hopes for these flakes, but I'm afraid they taste a bit odd to me. Even putting them as "cheese" on some foods, there is just something different about them that makes them more of a distraction than an actual part of the food. I doubt I'll order them again. (By the way, I have very sensitive taste buds, so I am rather picky about food.)

상품 61-70 중 전체 198 상품