KO

₩11,326

₩17,777

할인금액: ₩6,452 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Yum

Reviewer1950718님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

An acquired taste to many, but I love it. Really brings a fried rice dish to life.

My First Time Using Nutritional Yeast

MichelX님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't say how this compares to other brands, but I can say that the amount was much, much more than I expected. So, for people who use a lot, that's good. To me it doesn't taste as much like cheese as people have sworn. Maybe a little bit like one of those French, smelly expensive cheeses.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5723274923869506412님께서 Sep 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I first tried to add the flakes to salad, it was ok, but I would do without. But then I added them to steamed veggies and the taste was super good. Especially with cauliflower - devine !!!

Tastes good.

4728028053772793441님께서 Oct 16, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste is quite nice, very savoury. Flakes are larger than I would like but I just crumble it up a bit. Good value for money.

Yum!

odalol님께서 Apr 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

As a first time user of nutritional yeast, I didn't know what to expect. I've used this a few times for seasoning vegetarian food, and I like the rich flavour. You can use it to fake cheese or egg flavour if you're a vegan. The container is huge, and mine was only half full (product is sold by weight, not volume, so no worries, though). A smaller container would be better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

not taken long enough yet but

Reviewer2441306님께서 Oct 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix this product into my morning drink of water, green drink and a detox product. I can't say that I'm aware of any particular thing happening within my body, but I trust I'm getting a good supply of b-vitamins and I find I don't mind the taste. As I'm very sensitive to negative tastes, I think this a positive.

Nutritional Yeast Flakes

4648988233728640074님께서 Jul 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

So tasty!

Cheesy

Reviewer2178581님께서 Feb 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Nutritional Yeast Flakes. Such a great replacement for cheese. I normally add in my omlettes, or with rice. Gives nice cheese taste

Tastes Fine, But Wasteful

Adeana님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tastes fine, but the big plastic tub is wasteful. The other brand sold on iherb is just as good, but easier to store and doesn't use so much plastic in the packaging.

Great taste!

Reviewer2397765님께서 Dec 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite brand of nutritional yeast. It has a wonderful flavor that some of the wimpier nutritional yeasts out there do not have. But that same flavor may take some getting used to if you have never had nutritional yeast before. Try sprinkling some on pasta. It's great! We've been eating nutritional yeast for about 20 years, because we are vegans and the yeast is a great source of B12 (even if it is added to the product).

상품 61-70 중 전체 215 상품